GT4 Randomiser Prize Car Mod

• Thread starter lilchallum
  • 11 comments
Australia
Australia
I've seen a bunch of content creators doing the prize car only playthrough of the game. I tried doing it myself and got it working but as it only works on the public online beta version of the game it gives me all the cars at the start. Is there a way to change this so i start with no cars and how are the content creators doing it.

Hello there,
I'm really glad that i stumbled upon your question.
I'm trying to do the same thing but somehow i cannot get it to work.
To mention, i am doing it on a PC with pcsx2. The game itself works perfectly (USA online public beta ) . But when i create a new ISO with the randomiser, the emulator not recognizing that newly made ISO, still asking me to put a ps2 disc in.

I do not know if you guys doing it the same way but any help would be appreciated.

If i make it work and create a new save do the starting credits go down to 10 000 ?

Hello there,
I'm really glad that i stumbled upon your question.
I'm trying to do the same thing but somehow i cannot get it to work.
To mention, i am doing it on a PC with pcsx2. The game itself works perfectly (USA online public beta ) . But when i create a new ISO with the randomiser, the emulator not recognizing that newly made ISO, still asking me to put a ps2 disc in.

I do not know if you guys doing it the same way but any help would be appreciated.

If i make it work and create a new save do the starting credits go down to 10 000 ?
Are you adding .iso to the file when you create it using Xdelta? If you aren't including .iso at the end of the name then it just creates a standard file that won't work.

can anyone tell me how to make a new savefile? because i searched everywere and i can´t find a proper tutorial
Are you using an emulator or a PS2? If it's a PS2 you just need to use a different memory card or delete the save data on an existing one.

If its an emulator, just create a new memory card or copy the existing one and delete the game save one of them. How to do that on an emulator will depend which emulator you're using.

Assuming it's PCSX2 you can follow the instructions here: https://visihow.com/Setup_a_Memory_Card_for_the_PCSX2_Emulator_for_PlayStation_2

Last edited:
idk how to access the gran turismo 4 randomizer mod download

Are you using an emulator or a PS2? If it's a PS2 you just need to use a different memory card or delete the save data on an existing one.

If its an emulator, just create a new memory card or copy the existing one and delete the game save one of them. How to do that on an emulator will depend which emulator you're using.

Assuming it's PCSX2 you can follow the instructions here: https://visihow.com/Setup_a_Memory_Card_for_the_PCSX2_Emulator_for_PlayStation_2
i tried that but it always started me with 110 million credits and all cars in the garage

Back