GT4 Rate-A-Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 20 comments
  • 795 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

Staff Emeritus
Messages
5,491
United States
Wisconsin, USA
I saw this thread in the GT3 thread and I thought it might give you guys someplace to post quick ideas about whether or not a car should be in GT4. Heres how it works:
1. You rate the car the previous user had posted considering influence, importance, fun factor, and anything else you think of value.
2. Name a car for the next user to rate.
It's that simple.

I'll start it off with a very controversial car---->
McLaren F1

Edit: Use the Car List thread for reference.
 
The F1 is a great car. Why not have it in? I'm confused and tired.
 
[moderator note]: For those of you thinking that this should be closed, I'm not, because it's made for fun and games, and, well, why not? It won't hurt anything.
 
well the confused and tired isn't in GT4, and for good reason, its very confusing and very tiring.

Saleen S7
 
the saleen s7 is sexy.

subaru alcyone
 
The Saleen S7 is a definitive yes. Why? Because it is beautiful, exotic and underappreciated.
As for the Mclaren...definitive no. way overrated and nothing special IMO

Audi A/S4
 
Audi S4---
Influence/importance-- 50/100 Nothing special, I believe it was in GT3.
Fun Factor-- 65/100 Nothing special here either, ok power, ok looks, and ok weight.
Overall 57/100
Next car--- Chevelle SS
 
Classic muscle car. Give it props. Good to have more than a viper and corvete for the american championship.
 
The Chevelle SS has CHARACTER and big block power. If I'm not mistaken, it came with the option for the 454 big block, unless I'm thinking of the Nova. Big V8, manly design, and lots of examples with Calvin stickers peeing on the Ford symbol.

Overall: 7 out of 10
 
Yes I am positive the Chevelle had a 454 version. And i agree, it was a great car. Just imagine the sound this thing will make (if PD gets it right). Just remember to post the next car for the person to rate, I'll take it this time.

next--- multiple skylines
 
track terrors. Japanese Monsters. Some say they're overrated. I say watch some footage of them on tracks. Looks were best IMO on the R32, lots of advanced drivetrain technology. Purpose built six cylinder biturbo engines.

Overall: 9

subtract 2 points for having too damn many of them in the game.

Next car: SUBARU ALCYONE/SVX
 
Very nice 4wd car?


RUF RGT
 
The Ruf is an Even car with a place, but its not a replacement for Porshe

Nissan Sentra
 
RUF RGT
Great car in GT3 and most likely can only get better for GT4. I hope they keep that sound though.
Importance/Inluence 90/100 Only way we get to have a porsche in GT4 if PD doesnt get the liscence. Subtract 10 if they do get the liscence.
Fun factor 85/100 Great car, superb handling, RR drivetrain, and ooo that sound!
Overall 88/100
Nissan Sentra Nothing special to me so i wont go into it. Won't be one of my most driven cars, most likely something that sits in my garage with 0 miles. Overall 50/100
Next---Bently Continental
 
Since there is no love for Subarus on this forum, I'll bite.

Sentras are cool, but only the SE-Rs (IMO). The SR20DE is a sweet engine, and North Americans looking for a good, cheap performer for NASA and SCCA events usually turn to them. I would rather see the engines being put to use in turbocharged form in the Japanese market Silvias though.

overall: 4.5
 
Next Car since King forgot--- Bentley Continental
 
bentley continental...gonna turn in some of the slowest times GT has ever seen. may as well put an M1 tank in the game (and a maybach). however, i hope its in the game.

---tommy kairi ZZII
 
Bentley Continetal. Probably Bentley's nicest in my opinion. Newest of course. It seems though it's already doing well in Bentley Dealers. I was surprised to see the cars to be bought before any arrived at a dealer. Good Job Bentley!

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (I love Subarus too kinigitt)
 
While Sage suggested we leave it open, I'm going to close it.

yes, there is an identical thread in the GT3 section. However, in that thread, you coudl actually play the game.

This one you cannot. Hence this thread will have to wait until the game is released.

What you've done in this thread so far, is rate real cars. There is a forum for that.

AO
 
Der Alta
However, in that thread, you coudl actually play the game.
Oops, dumb oversight on my part. :dunce: Sorry 'bout that!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back