GT4 Replay and Savegame Files

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arwin
  • 3 comments
  • 903 views
Messages
2,093
I would kindly like to ask those playing GT4 to please post replay and gamesave files here, so that I and others can start working out the file structure, prepare to update the replay manager and figure out if hybridding will again be possible.

As well as just sharing nice replays with others of course.

Thank you very much!

Arwin (author of Replay Manager)
 
When you make I new replay manager I just hope that it will work for me! :sly: 👍
C'mon guys....give Arwin a couple of replay's so he can make a new manager for us! :)
Cheers
 
My brain appears not to be firing on all cylinders...which is pretty common actually... So, I have to ask this truly dumb question...'What is the replay manager?'...

:)

T.I.A.
 
Two licence replays (M3 CSL @ Motegi and 350GT @ El Capitan) and a save game (all Domestic B licences in gold and the three prize cars) : http://vrrroummm.free.fr/temp/VV-FirstStep.zip

The garage seems to be compressed or encoded, like the GT4.VOL is. :guilty:

NTSC/J game and XPort format.
 
Back