GT4 settings see mine post yours

Any help I am looking for all the cars in GT4 with 7 gears. BMW M5 1st 1 i've found so far.

Here is what I Do for every car:

all cars i set like this 4 bound 8 rebound Ride hieght 10mm above bottom setting
VCD 25% front if 4wd Nitrous 1/2 way or a click above. Race on Medium tires every track. brakes half way 12 or 13. Tranny adjust bottom setting till right line hits top right corner of box average 15 or 17.

QUESTION?

Anyone else having Problems with the ASM burning up the tires under hard braking? Is there a way to weaken it across the scale with out affecting the over all handling?

MUSIC?

Opinions? lets have them PANAMA is the only good racing song very much disapointed with the sound track GT3 kiked this ones ass. Montley Crue where are you? "Kick Start My Heart" you can't drive slow with that playing in a game or real life.

Favorite Cars?

Subaru WRX STI. or most AWD cars in the game i love this car and enjoy doing things on the game i'd go to jail for if i did in my STI.

Easy Cash

Get a SUPER LM IMPREZA do the WRX manufacter cup on B-spec goto 3x speed the car will never lose after it has been upgraded 10k per race 75k for the series and 95 k for selling the LM IMPREZAS after you finish the cup 250k every 10 min.

Any tips?

help me if you can I'd apreciate it.

ShadowDeath
Get a SUPER LM IMPREZA do the WRX manufacter cup on B-spec goto 3x speed the car will never lose after it has been upgraded 10k per race 75k for the series and 95 k for selling the LM IMPREZAS after you finish the cup 250k every 10 min.

*LM* Impreza = no

The Impreza WRX STi Version VII Super Touring Car ('01) perhaps? A lot of people like the 265K trick which is the Rally d' Capri. You win a TOYOTA RSC Rally Raid Car '02 which can be sold for ~$265,000 credits. Me I like the Japanese Championship because you win the NISSAN Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car '02. THAT puppy can be sold for ~$318,000 bucks and you get 7,500 for each win and $35,000 for the GOLD. VERY NICE INDEED. :)

TheMocoMan
*LM* Impreza = no

The Impreza WRX STi Version VII Super Touring Car ('01) perhaps? A lot of people like the 265K trick which is the Rally d' Capri. You win a TOYOTA RSC Rally Raid Car '02 which can be sold for ~$265,000 credits. Me I like the Japanese Championship because you win the NISSAN Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car '02. THAT puppy can be sold for ~$318,000 bucks and you get 7,500 for each win and $35,000 for the GOLD. VERY NICE INDEED. :)

I will try these. THX
I started with a WRX with my 110k so i used this one for money alot. Seams there r many faster ways but from a just slid the game into my machine perspective i was able to almost max out the stats on my first car the WRX with the 110k starting money.

Back