GT4 Supercars/Le Mans type cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter F310B
  • 49 comments
  • 2,578 views
Shelby Series 1
Series1.jpg

ase_nissan-r390_gt1.jpg

btr_1.jpg

Here ya go Live
 
Zhukov
Racing version of the S7? Sweet!

Pagain Zonda is one of my favorites (road and race version) in GT3, so looking forward to them in my garage.

This is a new screen shot of the Jagaur XJ220 road version!

Now, I can only hope for a road version McLaren F1; LM prefered :)
Nice XJ220 pic man!
 
Live, the R-390 Road car had already been listed above your post.

GTXLR, yes that is indeed the RUF R-turbo that was tested by Sony Europe for inclusion in the game. If you want to know more, do a search on Adam + RUF.

98 Cobra, in regard to AWD R-turbo, I am a little concerned that the car will handle like the AWD CTR-2 in GT3. Unbearable understeer…
 
Samberto
Mclaren road version is highly unlikely as the Fina LM is licensed through BMW. Hope I’m wrong, yet KY has lamented the fact that he hasn’t been able to feature the Macca.

As PD are including more group C’s I would wager that the we’ll be seeing some of the old Toyotas such as the 88C and V10 powered TS010(the GTOne’s dad) One of the group C jags will no doubt appear to challenge the Sauber Merc, albeit sans Silk Cut sponsorship.


That Nissan and Jaguar you put up would ake an excellent addition to GT4. Those are some of the greatest cars.

And the Shelby Series 1 needs to make a return. That was a fun car to drive. 👍
 
McLaren F1GTR
That Nissan and Jaguar you put up would ake an excellent addition to GT4. Those are some of the greatest cars.

And the Shelby Series 1 needs to make a return. That was a fun car to drive. 👍

Nissan? The Toyota 88C is pictured. The Nissan R89C is confirmed.
 
Samberto
Live, the R-390 Road car had already been listed above your post.

GTXLR, yes that is indeed the RUF R-turbo that was tested by Sony Europe for inclusion in the game. If you want to know more, do a search on Adam + RUF.

98 Cobra, in regard to AWD R-turbo, I am a little concerned that the car will handle like the AWD CTR-2 in GT3. Unbearable understeer…
Me too. Well, hopefully it's not that bad.
 
I always thought I was doing something terribly wrong with that car's (CTR2)setup. I just could not get it to drive like a sportscar.
 
kinigitt
I always thought I was doing something terribly wrong with that car's (CTR2)setup. I just could not get it to drive like a sportscar.
Yeah, especially with 600+hp, that thing would go straight into the wall.
 
talking about RUFs just makes me sad that there are no true porsches in the game. I would love to drive a '73 RS or turning an old 914 into a G machine.

btw: the new Porsche 911's styling is a step back in the right direction.
 

Attachments

  • c_highl_big_1.jpg
    c_highl_big_1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 20
It's one of those evolutionary devolutionary deals. Still it should be good, just not on GT4 unfortunatly.
 
kinigitt
talking about RUFs just makes me sad that there are no true porsches in the game. I would love to drive a '73 RS or turning an old 914 into a G machine.

btw: the new Porsche 911's styling is a step back in the right direction.
Ahh. I remember the frog eyes.
 
xcsti
It's one of those evolutionary devolutionary deals. Still it should be good, just not on GT4 unfortunatly.

that's a cool way to put it.
 
They need the mighty 91 Toyauto celica supercar.

More than you can afford, pal. Toyauto.
 
Dolph Lundgren
They need the mighty 91 Toyauto celica supercar.

More than you can afford, pal. Toyauto.
Got any pics of it?
 
98cobra
Got any pics of it?

uhhh... never heard of it.

Maybe he means that 550hp AWD yellow one built by rod millen motorsport
 
Indeed there should be more Le Man cars inserted into GT4. Besides having the GT-ONE, Pescarolos, and the Nissans. They should have the Cadillac LMP, Bentley EXP 8, that's to name a phew.
 
Are you talking about this Celica?

rod-millen-celica.jpg


Rod Millen's from the mid-nineties attacking Pikes Peak.
 
you People are forgetting the TVR T350C...its a great car...i hope they recorded the sound right...its great. I also miss the Aston Martin DB9 in any screenshot or the IGN carlist...only the Vanquish is shown.
But what i miss the most is the La Sarthe circuit (thats Le Mans)....all those Le Mans cars but not the track...hope they just have to confirm it yet...
 
Back