GT4 Theme for Nokia S60

  • Thread starter Thread starter ppucci
  • 4 comments
  • 662 views
Messages
241
Hey folks,

I've been thinking for a while to do it, could not find any like these over the net, so I though of doing it myself.

This is the 1.0 pre-beta-alpha-release of my Symbian S60 Theme of GT4. It works on Nokia phones. I've tested on my 7610 and works fine.

I'll take suggestions for improvement, but don't expect it to be done overnight... :)



Attached is the .SIS file, it is zipped.

PS: To change the operator logo to the Blue/Red bars, you need to get the "logo gt.jpg" file, send it to your cel phone (wired file transfer, bluetooth, etc) and use FExplorer to set it as operator logo

PS2: I will not be responsible for any problems whatsoever. This has been tested on Symbian-enabled phone, Versio S60 (Nokia 7610). Use it (and FExplorer) at your own risk.
 

Attachments

  • GT4Theme.zip
    GT4Theme.zip
    73.9 KB · Views: 16
  • logo gt.jpg
    logo gt.jpg
    874 bytes · Views: 79
gt4theme4yy.jpg


I've had this kind of theme on my Siemens M65 since June. Sorry about the poor picture. :(
 
Yeah, I've seen a couple for Siemens and Motorola, but none for Nokia... :)
 
Well, this is not exactly a theme, just a wallpaper image and a "logo killer". If you know where to get a real theme please inform me. :)
 
Greycap
I've had this kind of theme on my Siemens M65 since June. Sorry about the poor picture. :(

thats quite sweet, monochrome colors actually add to the style of the thing

had something similar on my S55 before i dropped it drunk and lost the battery... oh well :sick:
 
Back