gt4 to real life

  • Thread starter Thread starter core_drifter
  • 3 comments
  • 530 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that at least a month ago. No need to post up a new one right?

Offtopic: Work on your spelling/grammar. Please don't use "juss." And it should be "at Laguna Seca" not "in the laguna seca," because that means "in the dry lake." :)
 
luftrofl
I saw that at least a month ago. No need to post up a new one right?

Offtopic: Work on your spelling/grammar. Please don't use "juss." And it should be "at Laguna Seca" not "in the laguna seca," because that means "in the dry lake." :)

gee maybe i wanna type like that and plus ive been here longer then u dont correct me when u like the why i type ill juss go to my university and write proper
 
core_drifter
gee maybe i wanna type like that and plus ive been here longer then u dont correct me when u like the why i type ill juss go to my university and write proper
I don't care who has been here longer than who but, core_drifter, if you've been here a long while then you'll know that you are expected to use proper grammar and spelling when you post.

You'll also have seen this post by Duke considering just how long you've been here.

And I'm locking this as it's a repost from a couple of threads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back