GT4 tournament ::: El Salvador

  • Thread starter Thread starter pedrov
  • 8 comments
  • 632 views
Messages
25
Hello all!!!

At last i was able to realize the very first GT4 Tournament in my country. The final race was epic. I have no other word to describe it. :sly:

Here are some pics, hope you enjoy. And yes, I have 4 sims now 👍

002.jpg


005.jpg


013.jpg


If you want to take a look at the complete gallery, please click here:
GT4 Tournament in El Salvador, Central America

I had the luck of getting sponsored by that shop, and they borrowed me the 4 plasmas and the 4 21" TV for the players and all setup was incredible :dopey:

I can't wait to do the 2nd round.

They were a few players, but i know that for the second one the story will be different.

Take care, and hope you enjoy.
 
damn im jealous...

i dont have enough $$$ for a DFP none the less a setup like you got there.

how much did that set you back???
 
so cool.................so jealous
what cars are you using by the way?
 
Time session:
Impreza Cusco on Opera Paris normal. Car was used with the stock setup. Best time by participant: 1:17:405. I was able to do 1:16:955 using the DFP.

Cars used for elimination and finals:
  • Opel Astra
  • Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car
  • BMW M3 GTR Race Car
  • ABT Audi TTR
  • Honda Takata NSX (JGTC) '03
  • Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra (JGTC) '03
  • Mazda RE Amemiya RX7 (JGTC) '04
  • Nissan Penzoil Nismo GTR (JGTC) '99
One, two or all players were able to use the same cars.

Most of them sticked to the Opel Astra, and one of them to the Audi TTR, this guy ended up in 2nd. place by half a car.

The setup is very expensive, specially because i had to import all the consoles, games and DFPs from USA.

I did the base locally. Got the Tenzo seats from a local shop. The other 2 seats are from my civic, which got a couple of new ones instead ;)
 
Hard to see what the cars are. The black one on the left screen looks like a Silvia.
Tracks are a little bit easier to identify.
#1 could be Fuji Speedway
#2 is obviously Test Course
#3 looks like Motorland (Edit : not with a lap time of 1'5x, so I'd say turn 2 on Midfield Raceway)
#4 is definitely Opera Paris

So I guess that was only a practice session and not an actual race đź’ˇ
Worth a red tick anyway.
 
Umm...#3 screen was of High Speed Ring.

What kind of stands are those? They look simple and inexpensive. How do you like that setup? How did you advertise the tournament?
 
I really think this is a excellent idea & I'd like to see an event like this happen in the US. Thanks for posting your photos.
 
Cool, I wish I could play tournaments like that. I think I should be able to do quite well.

Cheers

T4 GTR
 
awsome dude:tup:
 
Back