- 4,137

- Netherlands
Since I didn't see anything I wanted to start in the search function, I'd like to start a GT4 underground club. I don't know what the final name of the club is going to be, I'm want a clear view of the club first. I don't really know how to organize this, so tips are very welcome if you like the concept.
I want the club to be like some kinda real underground thing, like we tune the cars, put some nice rims, a spoiler (if you want) on the car etc etc. And there is goin to be a certain type of tracks, we're going to race on, like SSR5 & george etc. and maybe some daylight tracks for testing or something. You can post pictures of your car too, If you like. Further, we can organize little qualify-like races, where you can post your best laptime of that track with your car. I don't know yet which is the number of cars you can race with, or what cars... the skyline & the rx-7 ofcourse, and how many 'underground cars you individually can race with. There are going to be racing classes too, like 300hp-350 etc. Joining details come later, after I've got all features of the club nice and clear, because I don't know how I (or we) am going to organize this yet.
So again, suggestions and hints, tips and comments etc. are VERY welcome!
I want the club to be like some kinda real underground thing, like we tune the cars, put some nice rims, a spoiler (if you want) on the car etc etc. And there is goin to be a certain type of tracks, we're going to race on, like SSR5 & george etc. and maybe some daylight tracks for testing or something. You can post pictures of your car too, If you like. Further, we can organize little qualify-like races, where you can post your best laptime of that track with your car. I don't know yet which is the number of cars you can race with, or what cars... the skyline & the rx-7 ofcourse, and how many 'underground cars you individually can race with. There are going to be racing classes too, like 300hp-350 etc. Joining details come later, after I've got all features of the club nice and clear, because I don't know how I (or we) am going to organize this yet.
So again, suggestions and hints, tips and comments etc. are VERY welcome!