Gt4 USA tournament for $$?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmoney1
  • 16 comments
  • 888 views
Messages
19
wanted to know if there are any cash payout tournaments or competitions here in the states using the DFP like they just had in Paris.
 
I'm not in the states so I have NO friggin' clue.. I do know that I should've been in the danish part of it, but Mom arranged a trip for all of her kids to Turkey, so I was .. ehhrrmm.. excused from the finals...

Do you have a link to the Paris results ?...
 
someone must know about cash tournaments. I would be willing to travel around the south east usa if we could set one up. We could have a $20 dollor entry fee and winner takes all. Who wants some?
 
ha, canada would come and OWN your asses...

but we'll still only put in $20 canadian
 
There's one somewhere in Germany following a rollerblading street competition.
 
PuLsE_SpEeD
There's one somewhere in Germany following a rollerblading street competition.

Link please....
 
MLG was doing GT3 tournaments for cash in 2003-2004, but the turnouts were so terribly abysmal (despite our best efforts, the biggest event had 9 people), they couldn't justify bringing up GT4. The only GT4 tournament I've heard of since is the one in Paris.
 
are you people afriad of finding out who is the best gt4 player using the dfp in a real life competition in the states. if enough people voice their opinion this will happen
 
gmoney1
are you people afriad of finding out who is the best gt4 player using the dfp in a real life competition in the states. if enough people voice their opinion this will happen

If it's something you want to see. YOU get it started. Until then, don't put out generalizations about people in this community. It's bad form.
 
Swift
If it's something you want to see. YOU get it started. Until then, don't put out generalizations about people in this community. It's bad form.

👍 for a logical response
 
I am trying to get sony or some other logical corp. to sponsor it. But if that does not happen I would not mind having a large buy in tournament in any big city in the southeast. Winner takes all or something. I WILL ENTER AS A DRIVER AND WIN $$$ IF THIS HAPPENS. if you think you can beat me quit talking bout it and help me set this up. CALL AND EMAIL CORP. OFFICES. BESIDES I THINK THIS IS JUST A LITTLE MORE EXICITING THAN BLOGGING ABOUT THE FASTEST ROAD CAR OR SOME CRAP. LETS GET REAL HERE GUYS.
 
gmoney1
I am trying to get sony or some other logical corp. to sponsor it. But if that does not happen I would not mind having a large buy in tournament in any big city in the southeast. Winner takes all or something. I WILL ENTER AS A DRIVER AND WIN $$$ IF THIS HAPPENS. if you think you can beat me quit talking bout it and help me set this up. CALL AND EMAIL CORP. OFFICES. BESIDES I THINK THIS IS JUST A LITTLE MORE EXICITING THAN BLOGGING ABOUT THE FASTEST ROAD CAR OR SOME CRAP. LETS GET REAL HERE GUYS.

If you haven't noticed, you just about the only one talking about beating others and winning money.

Again I say, do the legwork yourself and when you have something at least remotely tangible, come back and get others involved. Until then, stop barking at the wind.
 
I am still trying to get a sponsored tournament but I need to get an idea of how many people would attend one of several major US cities to participate. There might be a buy in, but majority of prize money would come from sponsor. I need numbers on how many people might attend a southeast, northeast, midwest, southwest or northwest regional tournament. If serious players of GT4 want to really race against other people using the DFP to crown a national champion I need feedback on how many are intersted.
 
I havent read every post so I'm still a little lost, but if there was a GT4 competition, I would join. If its GT3 my cousin and myself would join. And if its Initial D comp all of my friends would join. Sorry I got a little bit of topic.
 
Back