C CrazyDrifter Messages 5 Jul 22, 2006 #1 Hi. Sorry but how can I capture video from GT4 to my PC?? I mean you guys are putting drift videos from GT4 to here.. HOW!?
Hi. Sorry but how can I capture video from GT4 to my PC?? I mean you guys are putting drift videos from GT4 to here.. HOW!?
M MasterStorm Messages 451 Messages OldManArashi Jul 22, 2006 #2 Theres about 100 threads already with the answer. You need a video capture device for your PC, which you hook your PS2 up to, and record the input. 👍
Theres about 100 threads already with the answer. You need a video capture device for your PC, which you hook your PS2 up to, and record the input. 👍
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,427 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jul 22, 2006 #3 MasterStorm Theres about 100 threads already with the answer. Click to expand... And at least one of which is still on the forum front page...
MasterStorm Theres about 100 threads already with the answer. Click to expand... And at least one of which is still on the forum front page...