GT4 vs TopGear - Supercars

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedOak
  • 18 comments
  • 1,184 views
Messages
1,261
Messages
Dry Tarmak
Don't remember which Thread was about this discussion earlier, looked for it, but got tired of reading 20 so pages on each thread. And since it was a conversation concerning GT4, i decided to post it in here...

Anyways, for all you Enzo Lovers and TopGear TvShow watchers... Next week... Oct. 31th (Halloween...yay), its a match. Don't miss it! ;)
 
Err.......I know a Pagani Zonda will be featured in the new series at some point (has once already)....That's in GT3/4!
 
erm...........whats this thread about????
 
only here in holland we see the shows from 2003. (we are a year behind :grumpy: )
 
@Remko-Did those 3 lines warrant 3 posts?

Living in Wales I get all the Top Gear episodes on time. I imagne you are near the DB9 -V- Train episode.
 
You are cursed with BBC in the Netherlands? How sad.. :(
 
ExigeExcel
You are cursed with BBC in the Netherlands? How sad.. :(

Do you have any idea how bad most telly is in the rest of the world?
 
Can we get this thread moved, can't see the link to GT4.

I mean, I love Top Gear, but move it to the videos section.
 
Or television. However, I think his point was that you can see the cars that you love from the GT series in the television show "Top Gear".
 
RedOak
Don't remember which Thread was about this discussion earlier, looked for it, but got tired of reading 20 so pages on each thread. And since it was a conversation concerning GT4, i decided to post it in here...

Anyways, for all you Enzo Lovers and TopGear TvShow watchers... Next week... Oct. 31th (Halloween...yay), its a match. Don't miss it! ;)

is it on BBC canada?
 
I love Top Gear and am grateful for BBC airing it. But the BBC repeats soooo many shows. There are very few new or original shows on it. Also they charge you over £100 pound a year to fund it. And that is cumpulsory for anyone with a TV, whether they have sky or cable.
To continue the Top Gear topic go to this thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49792
May aswell use it instead of starting a new one.
 
Back