GT4 Wall Posters

Messages
157
I got some from my local EB awhile back. anyone else them? i picked up three of them. they are double sided. one side has the speedometer on it and the other side has car pedals. pretty cool posters. i had to give my last poster to a friend! who is also addicted like me.
 
Pfft, posters... :rolleyes:

gt4neonoff3kn.jpg


gt4neon9eb.jpg


👍 :sly:
 
OH MY GOD!!! I FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL!!!! I MUST HAVE IT!!! 👍
 
Oy... that "G" in the GT logo looks bad.
 
Ebiggs
Where and how much? :drool:
Here and this much. :)

I've seen quite a few of them, so if you don't get this one there'll be another I'd say. The low low price indicates that too. I found these like 6 months ago on there, and if they're still selling now I'd say there's no shortage.

But, it's better to be safe that sorry.

Let the bidding begin... :trouble:
 
How much did you pay for yours? (just to have an idea how much I'd need to bid)
 
Ebiggs
How much did you pay for yours? (just to have an idea how much I'd need to bid)
I don't actually have one, I just knew they were out there.

Pricing starts at $US0.99 obviously, and it says no reserve. I think you'll take it away for $US1.00. Like I said, they seem to be constantly advertised.

Let me know how you get on. :)
 
nightcreature84
I got some from my local EB awhile back. anyone else them? i picked up three of them. they are double sided. one side has the speedometer on it and the other side has car pedals. pretty cool posters. i had to give my last poster to a friend! who is also addicted like me.
How much were the posters?
 
ferrari_chris

They look cool, although the logo is a bit off, probably due to copyright issues. I was thinking about getting one, 'til I realized I would only think its cool 'til GT5/Vision came out, then I would think its old school and outta fashion and take it down.

Plus, you can buy it for a $1, but have to spend $30 just to have it shipped, and on top of that, I read in the feedback section that some people were having problems with the ones they received. eg. wrong plug (european plug sent to the US), broken wiring, or broken bulbs/signs.
 
:drool: :drool: :drool: That is nice but to bad for me my parent's dont like to put there credit card number on the internet especially Ebay!:indiff: Look's like i will only get to look....:indiff: :ouch:
 
Back