GT4 Wheel Compatability?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starkish
  • 3 comments
  • 2,352 views
Messages
4
Well i'm from UK and my mum has a £10 voucher for Argos. I want to purchase a wheel from there.

Wheel

I just wondered if this wheel is compatible with GT4.

Thanks.
 
Please guys, it's coming out next Wednesday and I need a wheel intime.

Help. :indiff:
 
Starkish
Please guys, it's coming out next Wednesday and I need a wheel intime.

Help. :indiff:

the wheel will work with gt4, but i dont think itll be that good, ud be better going to pcworld or currys and see if they have a logitech driving force forcefeedback wheel or the logitech formula gp force which is usb and will work on ur ps2 u can get the non feedback one for 10pounds less, id highly recommend a forcefeedback one , but if u can only get one out of argos the official one should work best
 
Get a DFP if you have the money if your on a budget a Drving Force.
 
Back