GT4 Wheel Range for Gran Turismo 6?

• Thread starter JBanton
  • 7 comments

Would you like the GT4 range of wheels to return in GT6?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same sized range, but with more up-to-date wheels

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
United Kingdom
London
Jonny-TWC
In Gran Turismo 4 we had at least 9 wheel manufacturers to choose from, each with a decent range of wheels. Is there anyone that would hope this range, or bigger would be included in Gran Turismo 6?

In GT5 we had a small range of wheels which varied from car to car, which in my opinion was a huge step backwards.

The GT4 range, with some new additions as well.

Of course, the return of 'Today's Special' with extra aftermarket wheels and a few OEM selections would be a welcome addition.

Agreed completely. One of the most disappointing aspects of GT5, the lack of a good selections of rims. GT4 had not only a great variety, but also had something like "today's special" where you could get rims from other cars. I wish we get something like this again. GT series is full of these cool features that get introduced in one game and removed in the next. PD needs to bring this stuff back.

The "today's special" was pretty cool. For the next title they should make a step forward in terms of wheel selection.
This is a bit off-topic but we should also be able to paint stocks wheels in GT6.

enkei_edr9_silver_large.jpg

I would like to see some new wheels make it in, this design from Enkei would be one of them.

Latest Posts

Back