gt4 will have licensed upgrades

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 15 comments
  • 1,103 views
did you notice the date that gt4 was 70% done on that page?
21 Aug 2003!
i guess they took a year off...

b
i guess the date was a typo
 
Hmm......I didnt know that was old news. I saw someone on another board post it so I thought it was new but no one reported this news.
 
does it mean that it was done 21st Aug this year as opposed to last? article made me smile a bit with the confidence shown :)
 
That's really interesting.... I think that it could be a typo.
 
Yep it's a typo, good find Cobra, it may be old news on that site but I've never seen it before, it's pre-Playstation experience news.
 
Well they say winter so we can all forget to get it before Christmas.

I think PD should hire a project manager to have a look at their delinquant schedule... :odd:
 
Article reeks of bull, the Playstation Experience isn't even in London and Spong aren't known for reliable info.
 
cudadude2
did you notice the date that gt4 was 70% done on that page?
21 Aug 2003!
i guess they took a year off...

b
i guess the date was a typo
It was probably actually 7% done.
 
that info is over a year old, not a typo.

The news about K&N and Scorpion being possible feature of the tune shops appeared in magazines about the same time.
Also PS experience was in london last year this year it was Alton Towers.
 
It is a typo, it should be 2004. They said a "post-E3 version". GT4 wasn't at E3 in 2003.
 
Yes it was, it was the GT4:P build but less cars I think.
 
tiptopcream
Article reeks of bull, the Playstation Experience isn't even in London and Spong aren't known for reliable info.

Nice find cobra, but like tiptop said, I dont think spong is that reliable. Hopefully they are...
 
Back