Sjaak

GTP_Race Admin
Netherlands
The Netherlands
GTP_Sjaak
photomodecd1.jpg

placeholderzv8.jpg
WHAT IS IT?
The WRS Photomode Competition allows WRS'ers the opportunity to show their Photomode skills. You're task is to create a picture that can be used for the Week 115 results thread. At the end of the week all entries in this thread will be judged by Sjaak or by the previous winner (previous winner must pm sjaak68 before the race deadline if he/she wants to determine the winner) and a new winner will be determined.
WHAT ARE THE RESTRICTIONS
The only restrictions placed on the photo you create are:

• Photo must be 600 x 450 pixels
  • Photo must relate to the Week 115 race
  • Photo must contain the phrase "WRS Week 115 Results"
  • Photo must be submitted before Monday 9 July
And that's it! Only one photo per competitor but feel free to update your entry during the week 👍

That looks so much like that guy from Grand Theft Auto has just hi-jacked an Evo... Cool pic.

Edit: It inspired me. Here is my entry, followed by thumbnail links to the original shots I considered/chose.

wrs115.jpg

V.​

here's one... 600px across and not the correct height for the frame but I like the panoramic quality of it. Stitched it together from 3 pics. I have a few other panoramic shots to work out. I will post some high res pics later...

wk115-01.jpg

-----

OK here's an entry that fits the size requirements:

wk115-02.jpg

----

And just some fun panoramics... 3-5 images stitched together for each.

wk115-pano-02.jpg

------------------

wk115-pano-03.jpg

------------------

wk115-pano-04.jpg

Still had some pics from the making of thread.

No winners but rather cool.:)

evo2fw2.jpg

img000801hm5.jpg

had another photo session, hope you all enjoy the pics...

wk115-pano-07.jpg

wk115-pano-08.jpg

wk115-pano-11.jpg

I took a 'money' shot of car and 'Seattle landmark', then decided I'd ruin it. :) I don't think it's a serious entry. ;)

115graffiti.jpg

And other shots for fun:

V.

I'll update my entry to this, it was too hot this weekend for much other than inside stuff....

115bb.png

Back