GT4 WRS Week 159 : Official Results [Complete]

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 24 comments

Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx
Congratulations to Hugo for winning division 1, waynz for winning division 2, and Andy2125 for an impressive win in division 3. Congratulations to all podium places and to everyome who took part. Further congratulation to waynz for being promoted to division 1 👍👍

Week 159 Results:

Audi A4 Touring Car ‘04 @ Tsukuba Circuit

qUODyRMPaxUm0RcYxOhnc1H69aBRmTam0280.jpg

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Please Note:
I will update this post during the week to include any posted replays and also keep track of which replays have been checked and by whom.

Replay Verification:
This week we would like to see all gold times.

Division 1:
  1. 0:48.984 - Hugo Boss
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

0:49.000 ----- Gold
  2. 0:49.094 - Cmir
  3. 0:49.142 - Mr P
  4. 0:49.303 - arora
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  5. 0:49.399 - Toffe
  6. 0:49.742 - PeterP42
    0:49.750 ----- Bronze
  7. 0:50.039 - Kurei
Division 2:
  1. 0:49.435 - waynz
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

0:49.500 ----- Gold
  2. 0:49.554 - Strop
  3. 0:49.603 - Smallhorses
  4. 0:49.605 - raz_10
  5. 0:49.822 - EDK
    0:50.000 ----- Bronze
  6. 0:50.122 - Venari
  7. 0:50.219 - BenSRD

Division 3:
  1. 0:49.825 - Andy2125
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

0:50.250 ----- Gold
  2. 0:50.269 - Captain Bucky
  3. 0:50.288 - 2k2 Z28
  4. 0:50.688 - gtbadboy
  5. 0:50.788 - 01GTP
  6. 0:50.902 - Bigracer
    0:51.500 ----- Bronze
  7. 0:52.575 - georgetheracer

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Quick Guide To Replay Checking:
  1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Racing - Mediums and that the power is 454 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle.

Congrats to all the winners. Really close this week! ;)

Once again I didn't get much time to have a proper bash at the combo which was a really good one. I must learn to balance my time more!

Well done all, and :bowdown: to wayne for a well deserved promotion to the alien league.
Wow, I almost got Kenny this week :scared: :lol:

Congratulations to to waynz for being promoted to division 1 :cheers:
Well done all...
👍

Smallhorses >>> .002!!!! :eek:

Congratulations to Hugo Boss for just being the fastest of the fast.
Congrats to waynz and Andy2125 for your divisional wins and to all the podium finishers as well.
Way to go waynz for being promoted. 👍
Looks like only PAL replays this week. I think waynz is PAL.
Good combo Sphinx.

Wow, I almost got Kenny this week :scared: :lol:

I thought you had me Steven, must be the .4 I lost at the start/finish line did work. Good racing, it would make a good replay to see how/where I passed you if both cars were on the track together.

Hey, I got podium first week out, awesome !

Congrats to everyone else, guys are un-realisticly fast

Congrats to all... close racing..

Division 1 here I hestitantly come.. lol.. :scared: :nervous:

Kindly Verified as clean by Hugo Boss.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• WRS159_Waynz.max
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
Congrats to Hugo Boss, waynz and Andy2125 for their division wins! :cheers:

Cheers to all podium placers as well!

I'm only a few weeks in, but having a fun time with this! 👍

Congratulations to all. What started off as a pretty slow week ended up with some pretty stiff competition. I was very happy with the lap that I did, I wish I could have spent some more time on it but job hunting took priority unfortunately.

Definitely a fun combo though and I did much better than last time we ran on this track.

Congrats to Hugo on a convincing win. :bowdown:

Congrats to waynz on his D2 win, as well as his promotion. Great running!

Andy, you had a great run, just .003 behind me! :eek: Thanks for keeping my staying ahead of D3 streak alive for 3 straight weeks. :dopey: Might be about time you joined me up here. :scared:

Drew, great job, with 2nd place and your first WRS podium. :cheers: Those guys you are running with are no slouches. 👍

I will not be able to run this one until the weekend, but hope to get in some quality time with it. You guys know by now, I love the city tracks. ;)

:cheers:
Kevin

Congrats to hugo for the win and for the 48 er:tup: top result waynz and good luck in ur new division:sly:

no subby from me unfortunately:ouch:

I thought you had me Steven, must be the .4 I lost at the start/finish line did work. Good racing, it would make a good replay to see how/where I passed you if both cars were on the track together.
My best lap is usually in the second or third session of the week, after which my ghost is no longer overtakeable. Also, my last sector is usually not that good.
If you were PAL or I were NTSC the laps could be compared ...

Cheers all, thanks for the congratulations!

A big 👍 to waynz for winning his division, getting promoted and supplying a replay right away. I then also checked your replay and it's clean
gflagjn4.gif
, smooth driving :sly:

Also congrats to Andy for his division win. Seems you're almost Div2 material!

I had great fun running this combo. I always like Tsukuba, especially with a nicely handling car :cool:

Kindly Verified as clean by Bigracer.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• Hugo WRS 159 A4 DTM.max
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations to all, truly some aliens here! 👍
Thankfully Hugo's replay is in PAL, so maybe I can learn something to reduce my gap to the top. :)

Peter

good racing everyone, I knew the times were gonna be close. I'm new here I know, I submitted my run last week but I haven't shown up on here, have i done something wrong??

Congrats to Hogu Boss and Waynz!

EDK: dammit, almost got you. I'll have to try even harder this week to beat you ;)

I checked the replays of Div winners Hugo and Wayne.
:bowdown: on your smooth driving guys, you make it look sooooo easy :guilty:
Both on correct specs and very very clean 👍

I would just like to apologise to Captain Bucky for losing his lap time submission. I have now updated division 3 to include his lap time.

Sorry again,

Sphinx.

Congrats to Hugo and all the division winners and all who took part 👍

I'm now using the wheel and bumper cam view on GT5P .. might try it out on GT4 again if the combo is tempting enough ;)
Cya's around guys :cheers:
Ron.

Great times everyone! 👍

Congrats to waynz on his promotion! :cheers:

Great close racing in the mid-pack of Div. 2 there! Looks like SFGTP3 is going to enjoy some close races between Craig, Kevin & myself! :mischievous: It's a shame raz_10 can't make it for that weekend too!

Been working off my 2nd memory card all week as I'm preparing events, but my replay for this race is on the other card. Not sure if it's really required this week, but I'm happy to retrieve it if anyone really wants to see it. :indiff:

congrats Hugo, you still da man :cheers: Nice race Wayne and congrats on the promo 👍 Nice to see the turn out with gt5p and all....

Kindly Verified as clean by Sphinx.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• arora tsukuba ntsc.max
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
Here's my replay

Kindly Verified as clean by Sphinx.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• Andy2125_WRS159_PAL.max
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Jerry :) I just posted it in case someone wanted it, no intention of taxing the steward who's plate is already full ;)

Back