GT4 WRS Week 160 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 18 comments

Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx
A few changes this week with stidriver taking the division 1 spot, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Smallhorses grabs the division 2 win, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and 2k2 Z28 takes the division 3 win. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Well done to all the remaining poduim places; PeterP42, CMir, EDK, Venari, Andy2125, and Captain Bucky. Well done all. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Week 160 Results:
Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car ‘02 @ Seoul Central - Reverse

TpZjKhMtaKgijsWOrVLkFJ-EOMBgdUBw0280.jpg

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Please Note:
I will update this post during the week to include any posted replays and also keep track of which replays have been checked and by whom.

Replay Verification:
This week we would like to see all gold times.

Division 1:
  1. 0:54.411 - stidriver
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

0:54.500 ----- Gold
  2. 0:54.577 - PeterP42
  3. 0:54.594 - Cmir
  4. 0:54.605 - arora
  5. 0:54.841 - Ereracing

0:55.000 ----- Bronze
  6. 0:55.412 - waynz
Division 2:
  1. 0:55.006 - Smallhorses
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

0:55.100 ----- Gold
  2. 0:55.129 - EDK
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

0:55.500 ----- Bronze
  3. 0:55.581 - Venari
  4. 0:55.670 - CyborgGT
Division 3:
  1. 0:55.356 - 2k2 Z28
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 0:55.388 - Andy2125
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  3. 0:55.432 - Captain Bucky (Not required)
    0:55.500 ----- Gold
  4. 0:56.080 - 01GTP
  5. 0:56.241 - Bigracer
    0:56.250 ----- Bronze
  6. 0:56.721 - h18ant
gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Quick Guide To Replay Checking:
  1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Racing - Mediums and that the power is 416 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle.

Congratulations to stidriver for the overall win, well done.

Congrats to Smallhorses for winning D2 and with EDK close behind it looks like you two will be duking it out in San Fran.
To the golds in D3, awesome times guys, so close together. Nice win Drew.

To all that competed ๐Ÿ‘ especially PeterP42 and Cmir for your top times.

I knew it was going to be close but woah! my first 2 sectors were pretty average but I nailed the hairpin (d3 nail) and I guess managed to claw back some time.

Congrats sti I saw your splits v impressive.

um.... question.

what software do I need for replays i.e .max?? I've got a standard pc memory stick to transfer is that enough? I've searched the forums for the answers, sorry, i know the question has been asked a thousand times no doubt.
thanks
Chris

p.s yes i know its 5am......

5.15am edit

found it. getting the software now.

Congrats to stidriver for the overall win. Quite the shakeup there in D1 this week. :eek:

Congrats to Nick (Smallhorses) for the D2 win. hoping I can stay this close to you at SFGTP3, but I'm afraid your experience may pay off. :scared:

And a big congrats to Drew for his first WRS victory. We've got you now, man. :mischievous: :lol:

Congrats as well to all who took a podium, and any that managed a clean one with this overgrown pinball. :crazy:

:cheers:
Kevin

Many congrats to all podiums and especially to our new Div3 master ๐Ÿ‘
Must be off quickly - now installing Prologue on my fresh PS3 :lol:

Got quite narrow in D1, but stidriver beat us clearly, congrats ๐Ÿ‘
Congrats also to Smallhorses and 2k2 Z28 for their class wins! You D3 guys have a nice competition going! ๐Ÿ‘

Peter

Congrats to all winners! Very close one 2k2 Z28!

Second place in D2 EDK! Next week your first win and in two week a promotion to D1? ;)

My first gold time on the WRS. Thanks all and to all the other gold winners.

Kindly Verified as clean by arora.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• stidriver-WRS#160-NTSC.max
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
Congrats for the win sti ๐Ÿ‘ Some very close battles for the box's in all div's :)

A fun week for me as I'm getting to where I can almost drive with a wheel :dopey: I'll take a look at sti's run and be back later.

EDIT: stidriver; correct specs and clean ๐Ÿ‘ (hp shows 417 as mine does too)

Second place in D2 EDK! Next week your first win and in two week a promotion to D1? ;)

I don't need any of that kind of trouble. Happy to be hiding out in anonymity in the middle of the middle division. And I can occasionally make a guy like Nick a little nervous. :mischievous:

Wow, what an awesome week! Was not expecting the win! I'm definitely hooked now! ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks to my fellow Div3'ers who kept me pushing lap after lap!

Congrats to stidriver and Smallhorses for their division wins! Congrats to all podiums, also.

Now, on to Week 161!

MY NTSC replay is attached.

EDK
And a big congrats to Drew for his first WRS victory. We've got you now, man. :mischievous: :lol:

Yeah, I guess I have you to thank for my sudden resurgence of apex fixation :crazy:

Thanks for getting me in on this! Haven't had this much fun with GT4 in a while!

Yeah, I thought you had me for sure! Great racing!

Kindly Verified as clean by Smallhorses.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• 2k2 Z28 Week 160 NTSC.max
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
Here's my NTSC replay too. Tremendous week with Kevin pushing me all the way, felt sure he'd nicked it after that 33.2xxs T2 time! :scared:

I'm off to check 2k2 Z28's replay now, and have merged his last 3 posts into 1 above!
Please use the multiquote & edit buttons in future! :cheers:

Back with an edit in a moment....

*edit* 2k2 Z28 417HP RM/RM 55.356s lap. Clean as a whistle. ๐Ÿ‘
gflagjn4.gif

Kindly Verified as clean by EDK.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• WRS Week 160 55.006.max
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
Here's my NTSC replay too. Tremendous week with Kevin pushing me all the way, felt sure he'd nicked it after that 33.2xxs T2 time! :scared:

I'm off to check 2k2 Z28's replay now, and have merged his last 3 posts into 1 above!
Please use the multiquote & edit buttons in future! :cheers:

Back with an edit in a moment....

*edit* 2k2 Z28 417HP RM/RM 55.356s lap. Clean as a whistle. ๐Ÿ‘
gflagjn4.gif

Thanks Nick, for helping Drew out. I've explained the double posting and multi-quote to him in a PM as well. ๐Ÿ‘

I'm happy to even be as close as I am to you this week. Some close racing for sure.

I'm pulling your replay now to check, and here is mine for scrutiny, since I had to get the Max Drive out anyhow.

Back in a few with a report.

:cheers:
Kevin

Nick is clean and green, smooth as silk. :eek: ๐Ÿ‘

Kindly Verified as clean by Smallhorses.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• ED_WRS_160_NTSC.max
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
Checked Kevin's replay now too.

EDK 417HP RM/RM 55.129s lap. Clean & fast, but my word! :scared: You don't half come close to the wall after turn 1 though, mate! :eek: No speed drops or contact visible, so definitely green flaggable! :)
gflagjn4.gif

Checked Kevin's replay now too.

EDK 417HP RM/RM 55.129s lap. Clean & fast, but my word! :scared: You don't half come close to the wall after turn 1 though, mate! :eek: No speed drops or contact visible, so definitely green flaggable! :)
gflagjn4.gif

That's apparently a bad habit of mine on this track, DQ the last time we ran here proves it. :dunce:

Thanks for the green flag, I was sure to check the logger.........and I did the same for yours on the exit from the right/left after T1 and before T2.........I noticed both of us were much closer to the walls than Drew, with D2 comes some level of confidence, apparently. :sly:

Thanks for checking.

Kevin

EDK
Thanks for the green flag, I was sure to check the logger.........and I did the same for yours on the exit from the right/left after T1 and before T2.........I noticed both of us were much closer to the walls than Drew, with D2 comes some level of confidence, apparently. :sly:

Yeah, I was very careful to check that myself, my previous best ghost was 55.164 which you'd have taken by 35/100ths if I hadn't got this one! That right/left combo is a critical key to laptimes here, and in this case I found that staying in 4th, and slowing down a lot for the initial right meant a good fast line & exit to the left could significantly gain time in the run up to the circle-y turn. As you said though, it was a case of nail the throttle on exit and hope to hell that you avoided the wall by a gnat's whisker on the way out! :scared:

Finally my replay for this week. I had the maxdrive here for almost a week but I simply forgot, sorry guys!

Kindly Verified as clean by Sphinx.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• Andy2125_WRS160_PAL.max
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
Back