GT4 WRS Week 163 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 24 comments

Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx
Congrats to CMir for winning Division 1, NielsG for winning Division 2, and Andy2125 for winning Division 3. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Well done to the remaining podium places and to all who took this one on. ๐Ÿ‘

Week 163 Results:

Saleen S7 ‘02 @ High-Speed Ring (Reverse)

gbjwXoINEwbvpkKI6hOrKCAEjfoFQWUK0280.jpg

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Please Note:
I will update this post during the week to include any posted replays and also keep track of which replays have been checked and by whom.

Replay Verification:
This week we would like to see all gold times.

Division 1:
  1. 1:07.097 - Cmir
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:7.250 ----- Gold
  2. 1:07.384 - jmgyro
  3. 1:07.411 - arora
    1:8.000 ----- Bronze
  4. 1:08.422 - Jake
Division 2:
  1. 1:07.869 - NielsG
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:07.915 - raz_10
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:8.000 ----- Gold
  3. 1:08.014 - chukabilly
  4. 1:08.043 - EDK
    1:8.250 ----- Bronze
  5. 1:08.366 - BenSRD
Division 3:
  1. 1:08.119 - Andy2125
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:08.495 - 01GTP
  3. 1:08.567 - gtbadboy
    1:10.000 ----- Bronze
  4. 1:11.098 - georgetheracer
gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Quick Guide To Replay Checking:
  1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Sports - Soft and that the power is 550 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle.

It's been a while since I last won a race here... This makes 11 winners from the last 11 weeks, and it's also my first victory with the G25.

I didn't expect my last sector to be this good, but everyone was left behind at this part of the track.

Seems like nowadays short races are better for the WRS, so that we can keep participating and play GT5P. I enjoyed this combo a lot, HSR is a not-so-simple track and it's good fun.

Cheers to all who ran this week :cheers:

I'll post my replay tomorrow.

Hmm not a completly appaling showing, but still bottom of Div.2! Couldn't find the sweet spot with what is a very difficult car to drive! Looking forward to seeing what the next combo brings. :)

Wd to all the winners. :)

Well done all! Not an easy combo to master I'd say. First combo in months I didn't submit :ill: now on to the snowy peaks of Japan ๐Ÿ‘

Congrats to all winners and podiums! Due to a myriad of activities I was not able to participate this week.

Firing up the PS2 now ๐Ÿ‘

My first race in 13 weeks and it shows! Oh well, :sly: I had a few good sessions with this beast. I hope to run more frequently in the coming weeks and get competitive again. Congrats to all who broke the barrier after T1. ๐Ÿ‘ Special congrats to chuk for running this one, he's been out of the WRS for awhile and came in with a great lap...:bowdown:

Congrats Cmir, NeilsG & Andy for their division wins.
Congrats to all who took part. ๐Ÿ‘ ..

I forgot to submit my time last night before I went to bed.:ouch:

Congratulation to CMir for a very fast lap and the overall win. Well done Carlos.
Congrats to NeilsG and Andy 2125 for your divisional wins and all podiums this week.
It was a tough one to get a handle on this one for me. :indiff:
๐Ÿ’ก Maybe they could narrow the track and give us only 2 lanes of travel to work with in the future.

A shout out to my LAN Racing Team SMART guys (Jake and chuk), nice to see you two getting back into this. Hope its not part time though. GT5 is a long way off.

cod4002ic6.jpg

Congratulations all...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
WOW...I was not planning on gold...
Does this mean I need a Max Drive now:dopey:??

Congrats to Cmir :bowdown:, Niels and Andy for their division wins. Well done guys, and convincing wins all around. ๐Ÿ‘ Nice to see you back at the top of the division, Niels.

Jake and Chuck, glad to see you guys back in here. :).

I'm sure you'll be right in the thick of the D1 comp again really soon, Jake. ๐Ÿ‘

Not sure how I knew, but I told you it would be close, Chuck. :crazy: Great lap on your return, a win in store next week?

Congratulations all...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
WOW...I was not planning on gold...
Does this mean I need a Max Drive now:dopey:??

Yep, that's what it means. You've been nice and quick most weeks, so it should be a good investment. :sly:

I'm glad I barely managed to stay ahead of my old division and keep that streak alive. :scared: Also happy to get where I did with most of my time gained in one session.

I don't return home from traveling until Saturday, but I should be able to put in some solid time on the Fuji combo. It's similar to a LAN combo we ran at Erik's suggestion, and that was a good one. Looking forward to it. ๐Ÿ‘

:cheers:
Kevin

Congrats to my fellow division winners :). I didn't now my second sector was that good. This lap has a T1 of 29.779.

Congrats to all podiums. :cheers: Definitely not an easy car to drive this week.

Replay will be up as soon as possible.

Edit: PAL Replay attached

Kindly Verified as clean by Andy2125.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• NielsG_WRS162_saleen@HSR_1,07,869.max
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Congrats to my fellow division winners :). I didn't now my second sector was that good. This lap has a T1 of 29.779.

My sub'd lap has a t1 of .762. So well done, Andy.

My sub'd lap has a t1 of .762. So well done, Andy.

Hmm, I've actually had a .977. Switched some numbers ;)

Here's my replay. It's not a gold time but since I'm first I thought it was fair to submit it.

I've also checked NielsG's replay and it's clean and green! Nice lap!

Kindly Verified as clean by CMir.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• Andy2125_WRS163_PAL.max
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for checking, Andy. :cheers:

I'll return the favor, but I'll wait for cmir to post his replay. Might as well take both of them at the same time. :)

Hey guys...
Apparently they do not sell those Max Drives in stores here in SF Bay area...I order one online however it will not get here on time...
I got in contact with "Smallhorses" and he is willing to help me out. I'll (we'll) post my replay as soon as we get in contact...Thank you guys...

I checked Andy's lap and it's clean. ๐Ÿ‘

Here's my PAL lap:

Kindly Verified as clean by NielsG.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• WRS163CMir.max
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
CMir's lap is clean and with the correct specs. ๐Ÿ‘

Nice racing. ๐Ÿ‘

Here is my file..hopefully I did it right :dopey:
Let me know Thanks

Kindly Verified as clean by 01GTP.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• 97328_354_GRAN_TURIS.max
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
Here is my file..hopefully I did it right :dopey:
Let me know Thanks

Your replay worked just fine.
It was also clean with the correct specs.
1'07.915 550hp SS/SS Practice

I was trying not to have any tire squeal as I thought those tires gripped better that way. Your replay has quite a bit of tire squeal. Seems you found the edge on traction. Well done, Ricardo.

Your replay worked just fine.
It was also clean with the correct specs.
1'07.915 550hp SS/SS Practice

I was trying not to have any tire squeal as I thought those tires gripped better that way. Your replay has quite a bit of tire squeal. Seems you found the edge on traction. Well done, Ricardo.

Thank you for checking!!! :cheers:

Back