• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 25 comments

Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx

Week 166 Results:

RUF 3400S ‘00 @ Infineon Raceway (Stock Car Course)

2iR7ErCa7PYhtOIV6jLCHZ-DhhKbcQaw0280.jpg

Stewards Comments:

Congratulations to CMir for winning division 1. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations to Bollocks#999 for winning division 2. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations to gtbadboy for winning division 3. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ :sly:

Well done to everyone for taking part. ๐Ÿ‘

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Please Note:
I will update this post during the week to include any posted replays and also keep track of which replays have been checked and by whom.

Replay Verification:
This week we would like to see all gold times.

Division 1:
  1. 1:15.209 - Cmir
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:15.700 - Jump_Ace
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:15.750 ----- Gold
  3. 1:15.770 - jmgyro
  4. 1:15.948 - Toffe
  5. 1:15.978 - Le Stig
  6. 1:16.114 - Jake
    1:16.500 ----- Bronze
  7. 1:16.838 - MARCIPHERJO
  8. 1:16.846 - DSMAZDAGTR
Division 2:
  1. 1:16.044 - Bollocks#999
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:16.100 ----- Gold
  2. 1:16.122 - Aussierules
  3. 1:16.178 - NielsG
  4. 1:16.208 - chukabilly
    1:16.250 ----- Bronze
  5. 1:16.302 - raz_10
  6. 1:16.427 - EDK
Division 3:
  1. 1:16.773 - gtbadboy
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Quick Guide To Replay Checking:
  1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Sports - Soft and that the power is 367 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle.

My 5th 2nd place and 'gold' in D1 or so now, but no wins yet :/ ...o well I'll post my replay later, congrats to the podiums!

Jerome

Wow, I did not expect to win by such a margin. Besides that, there was close competition everywhere. Congratulations to Bollocks#999 and to Ron B. (who beat 2 guys from D1) for their golds and division wins (all the times were exactly the same in D3, it was so close :sly: ), as well as everyone else :cheers:

I loved this race, one of the best I've done here. ๐Ÿ‘ Getting 1'14.9 was possible for me, but I had to avoid any mistake. Here's my replay, it doesn't arrive late this time, as I got it together with last week's.

Kindly Verified as clean by Sphinx.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• WRS166CMir.max
    22.1 KB · Views: 11
Congrats to all division winners. :cheers:

Thanks to everybody for some close competition, to Jerry for all his hard work, and to all the leaderboard updater's. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations to Cmir on DivI win and Jump_Ace for his Div I gold.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congrats also to Bollocks#999 for his DivII win.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Disappointed with DivIII 'cause I know I wasn't the only guy running. Kind of curious. :grumpy:

Two replays posted: One is my actual time and the other is a replay with the the splits I posted on the leader board. Just trying to keep things on the up and up!

Special Thanks to our hard working Steward. As always, great job Jerry.:cheers:

gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• week166_gtbadboy1.max
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
  • week166_gtbadboy2.max
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 97328_10865_GRAN_TURIS.max
    25.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 97328_968_GRAN_TURIS.max
    22.4 KB · Views: 16
Congratulation to the winners and all the rest as well.. :cheers:
GL Next week...

nearly caught you being .4 back at T2 jerome :sly:

btw did you disable private messages?

Not that I know of?....can you try sending a pm..if it is disabled, can anyone tell me how to re-enable it? Thx in advance!

Here's the replay:

Jerome

gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• Jump_Ace.WRS.Week.166.max
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations to Cmir on DivI win and Jump_Ace for his Div I gold.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congrats also to Bollocks#999 for his DivII win.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Disappointed with DivIII 'cause I know I wasn't the only guy running. Kind of curious. :grumpy:

Two replays posted: One is my actual time and the other is a replay with the the splits I posted on the leader board. Just trying to keep things on the up and up!

Special Thanks to our hard working Steward. As always, great job Jerry.:cheers:

I thought June was a 31 day month:grumpy:

You still had me by .5 in the end though, congratulations!

Well done, everyone. Outstanding run, CMir. ๐Ÿ‘ Maybe someday I'll catch you! :lol: And a hearty "way to go" to gtbadboy for a well-deserved win. :cheers: And, not to forget, nicely done to Bollocks#999 for the D2 win. ๐Ÿ‘ Now, let's line them up at Grand Valley and start all over again!! Race On!!!

Is there any point in last place posting a replay....

I really hate that track... :P

Oh, and congratulations to all those with such good times.

Will get a replay up asap guys, I have access to the xport program but the bloody thing doesnt want to work for me, so hopefully I'll have it up in a few days.

Cheers :)

Cmir just to fast for everybody mate, good job ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Is there any point in last place posting a replay....

Curious. Are you asking about your time?
If so, then no. Only gold times are usually required to post a replay,
If you can post a replay, go ahead and do so. I'm sure we would like to see a new members replay.

If you are wondering why a D3 driver has to supply a replay, each division is divided up according to the qualifier and gives us other divisions a chance at some kind of a win. Its obvious we don't get any overall wins.

By the way I got sidetracked and forgot to submit my time. Like mustangGT90210, you beat me at the line too gtbadboy (by under .2)!!! Well deserved win Ron.
In forgetting my time I also forgot to post georgetheracer's time. :ouch:

Congratulations on the overall win CMir. I'll be at YouTube later on.
Congrats to Bullocks#999 for the D2 win. You moved right up in D2 this week, nice win.
Well done to all podiums in D1 and D2 also.
All fast times.

It was a fun combo Jerry, I really liked the way the car handled. For me it was all driver mistakes that kept me from running faster.

CMir = clean and green. ๐Ÿ‘

gtbadboy = clean and green. ๐Ÿ‘

Jump_Ace = clean and green. ๐Ÿ‘

Curious. Are you asking about your time?
If so, then no. Only gold times are usually required to post a replay,
If you can post a replay, go ahead and do so. I'm sure we would like to see a new members replay.

Yeah, I was meaning my time (which was the slowest listed).

I was aware of the whole gold results require replays. If someone is really interested in seeing my lap I suppose I can grab it off.

Thanks for taking the time to verify my lap Jerry :cheers:

Jerome

CMir = clean and green. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for checking, Jerry :bowdown:

Congratulations on the overall win CMir. I'll be at YouTube later on.

Thanks, since you said you'd like to watch my videos I've decided to make one of this run. I'm thinking of making a video of my lap everytime I win from now on for you NTSC guys. What do you think, is it worth it?

Here's the lap:

Yes, that's some time lost during the slide after T1, apart from that it's a lap I'm quite happy with, there are few mistakes.

Thanks for the video Carlos.
I would appreciate watching your videos, thats if it doesn't take too much of your time. I know Vimeo can take an hour to post a video, sometimes we just don't have the time.
I always enjoy watching others replays and I can learn from them as well. I like to see how others drive also. I see you really attacked that whole track, I see now that I could have pushed the tires harder. I noticed a few other areas where I can improve on that track also. I have to say I really like the entrance you took into the 180.

I say its worth it to me.......

:) If you keep posting them for us NTSC'ers.....um.....could you make those replays in mph instead of kph? :sly:
Just kidding man, thanks.

Kenny

I can of course back up my more modest time ... should it be necessary. :sly:

Here is Bollocks replay.

I also checked it and it's cleaner and greener than a Prius. :dopey:

Kindly Verified as clean by waynz.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• WRS_Bollocks.max
    22.2 KB · Views: 6