GT4 WRS Week 167 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 44 comments
So I got the ARmax and surprisingly the CD works each time unlike the Maxdrive CD, but after trying to copy files to my Maxdrive USB stick it says it copies fine but it shows nothing inside the Maxdrive although when I highlight copy to Maxdrive it has some space taken up.

So my WRS 167 and somehow my WRS 169 replays are either gone or hidden inside my Maxdrive USB stick. Not sure how my 169 replay disappeared because I wasn't messing with it, but I got careless and said to move 167 replay instead of copy although I wouldnt think the Maxdrive stick wouldn't be compatible in the first place.

Also I have to find my Maxdrive PC cd which is somewhere in my room and hopefully my 2 replays aren't gone. I still have my WRS168 replay safe so I'm not going to mess with it until I find that CD.

that worked, thanks 01GTP. I'm assuming that's just an issue with getting files off your ARMax and the files should show up if I'm putting replays onto my memorycard?

Should be the correct replay, used GT4RR.
Replays in NTSC.

Kindly Verified as clean by 01GTP.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• WRS 167-1.01.667.max
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
jmgyro's replay is clean and with the correct specs.
Well driven lap with a little slide along the water way. I see you shift early in the rpm's also. I forget now but the engine's powerband must drop at the higher rpm's.

EDIT We still need a replay from Mr P for this week.

Thanks. 👍👍

Mr P
bflagtp3.gif
(Mr P has been DQ'd for failing to provide the requested replay).

I totally agree with the DQ as I was off elsewhere playing GT5P and the WRS was the last thing on my mind and I was ignorant to the fact I still had a replay to submit :ouch: DQ accepted 👍

Here is the replay anyway because I want my last race in the WRS to have some form of proof .. apologies to all anyway especially Jerry :(

Thanks for the years of fun WRS but alas it has to end somewhere! take it easy guys and cya's down the road on GT5P sometime :cheers:
Ron.

Attachments

• Mr P WRS 167.max
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
So, Ron, are you retiring from the WRS? Then I must say I enjoyed "racing" with you: a fast, clean, verified and helpful driver. The series will miss your presence. 👍 See you online, for some real racing :cheers:

Cheers mate 👍 appreciate that and look forward to racing you on GT5P :cheers:
Thanks man ;)

So Ron, you won't be joining us once the WRS starts running GT5P/GT5?

It's been great chasing you here Ron and thanks for all the support you have given to this series... 👍👍

So Ron, you won't be joining us once the WRS starts running GT5P/GT5?

Oh when you put it that way!... maybe I should have said goodbye GT4 WRS :sly: I'm pretty sure when a GT5P or GT5 WRS hits the forums I will have a sneaky peek ;) but the GT4 version is defo over for me and it was a blast 👍 Well done to all the members who stepped up and took the helm and also the participants who made it all so interesting for such a long time :)

Cheers guys and enjoy the remaining events of the GT4 WRS :cheers: If anyone wants me for any reason I'll be in the GT5P forum, just gimme a shout :sly:
Ron.

Latest Posts

Back