GT4 WRS Week 177 : Subaru Impreza Rally Car @ Autumn Ring Mini

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sjaak
  • 71 comments
  • 5,569 views
Got some tips and pointers from Andy yesterday and finally found some pace in this combo (thanks Andy!).

Big improvement for me (-0,750 at the line) :) I'll try to get some improvement later on.

New splits:
T1: 12,160
T2: 27,419
 
Gave this a quick go again... no more time for me!

11.766 (seen .688)
26.834
I still can't nail the transition from T1 to T2 :indiff:
Time being submitted now.
 
I was able to improve some on the line.

current splits:

T1 11.959
T2 26.929

submitted this due no more improvement availeble for me.
 
Gave this a quick go again... no more time for me!

11.766 (seen .688)
26.834
I still can't nail the transition from T1 to T2 :indiff:
Time being submitted now.

Wow, those are nice ones. Hoping you are also having problems with the last sector. :dopey:

I ran one more and am going to submit now.

11.854
26.924

Picked up about 0.1 at the line as well. :)

BOARD Updated.
 
Submitted! About the same splits but got 0.180 off my final time. Very curious to see how I'll end up.
 
Well...I had the chance for some more laps...
my T1 was slower but the lap time improved so here it is:
T1 11.700
T2 26.737
 
I give up Time submitted with

T1 - 11.776
T2 - 26.821

GL to all :cheers:
 
found some more speed out for of the Suby.

11.762
26.601
 
Very curious to see how I'll end up.

You'll end up with your name in a different color on the leaderboard from next week on, me thinks :sly:
 
Submitting in a moment.
Good luck everybody.
 
Submitting my leaderboard lap.

Curious to see how predictive the T2 times are once we see the final standings.
 
Back