GT4 WRS Week 2: CFM's "Cherry Pop"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 385 comments
glad you love ya slim PS2 mate. Dont worry you will be up the top of div2 nicely with your time for sure :). Just remeber to keep it cool as the fan isnt as hardcore as the big PS2's.

Deadline is now 3hrs and 3min away

My PM box has finally slowed down this evening, so off I went to the old track.:) New save: 19.543 / 37.510 / 57.820. Results in approx 3 hours.👍

sorry to hear about your other (better? J/K) half VEXD hope she's doing all right. Congrats on the new slim PS2. After a long week of trying to get in the 57's on T3 I have to say I am unsucsesful. The best I got was 58.145, the splits are
T1 19.583
T2 37.682
T3 58.145
I don,t know how well this will hold up in the huge div 2 but I will see. welcome to all the new racers this week, hope you enjoy the WRS as much as the rest of us. Excelent racing to all those that have pushed themselves this week on thier multiple frustrating, exciting, heart pumping, laps, good job all!!!

Nat 2 ~ Chris 0

Well running out of time, so submitting. I know I could do better once you see the T's as I lost time on T1.

T1 : 20.080 :irked:
T2 : 38.861 (Can't complain, actually was a better sector time. Oh and I kept it in 5th the whole right turn /boggle)
T3 : 59.461

Welp, time to tune for the next race. GL all.

chrissims
wahoo 50 minutes left until the race is closed, then results soon after :)

Sorry to bring bad news, but it's an hour and 50 minutes.;) 8 A.M. Eastern Standard Time.

hey, 944drifter here. ive a question... 💡 do i have to put those 3lap times? i thought i was enough... man. so slow. im so bad at using these fast cars. lol but its fun tho.
T1 1,XX.XXX
T2 2,XX.XXX
T3 3,XX.XXX
I messed up so bad on 3rd lap lol :yuck:

944drifter
hey, 944drifter here. ive a question... 💡 do i have to put those 3lap times? i thought i was enough... man. so slow. im so bad at using these fast cars. lol but its fun tho.
T1 1,XX.XXX
T2 2,XX.XXX
T3 3,XX.XXX
I messed up so bad on 3rd lap lol :yuck:

Those aren't lap times. They are the T-times, or splits times, that pop up during the lap. This week's race is only one lap. Get your best clean lap possible and when finished, hit the save ghost icon at the bottom of your screen. That is the time you PM to me. No-one is ever allowed to discuss complete lap times here, only the T-Times (aka T1, T2, T3) Thanks.👍

mate, youve got it all wrong.

You do 1 lap, that lap time you submit.

T1 T2 and T3 are the sector times of that 1 lap.

you discuss the sector times but not the finaly lap time. Then you submit your final lap time to CFM.

example.

Week 1

T1: 37.502
T2: 1'17.904

Final: 1'50.453

See how T1 and T2 are sector times and the Final is your best lap.

So in my pm i would say

1'50.453 Division 1 Small_Fryz

:) hope you understand.

CFM
Those aren't lap times. They are the T-times, or splits times, that pop up during the lap. This week's race is only one lap. Get your best clean lap possible and when finished, hit the save ghost icon at the bottom of your screen. That is the time you PM to me. No-one is ever allowed to discuss complete lap times here, only the T-Times (aka T1, T2, T3) Thanks.👍
Todd, I was about to answer the guy when I saw you replaced his lap times by XXX.
But you didn't do so in the quote in your post :D

Edit :
Ok, updated meanwhile.

kragbees
Nice going guys for sorting that one out so quickly ! 👍 You guys are on the ball

yep there are no flies on our WRS head "dude" (CFM) :sly:

you can only seen where they have been :ouch: :dopey: ;)

CFM
Sorry to bring bad news, but it's an hour and 50 minutes.;) 8 A.M. Eastern Standard Time.

Umm Todd, think it was right at 50 mins. As 9PM here in Japan, (Which it is now) is 8AM Tuesday. My times are marked for Japan time so his post at 8:11 PM my time would of been 7:11 AM Tuesday. :P

CFM
The deadline is one hour from now. I put up week 3 to ease the pain of waiting.:)

Cheers 👍 I just got confused by the stated deadline times "Tuesday 8:00am EST = Tuesday 1:00pm GMT" because it's now 1:05pm here in the UK :dopey:

Yes, I don't get it either?! :confused:

Now it's 7:10 AM Central Time, which should make that 8:10 AM Eastern Time.

Are we going by 8 AM Central or 8 AM Eastern?

The Wizard.

hah I screwed up. I think I am not on EST anymore since Daylight savings time took effect. So I guess it's 9 AM EST, actually. The time never changes here so I never think about it, but I'm on Central time now.:dunce: ( I'm on GMT-5) Sorry, I'm bad at time zones. Good thing I run this series.:lol:

what, even if its 1pm GMT that still makes it 11pm for me, and its only 10:33pm.

Jerry you must be +1GMT or im +9.

Small_Fryz
what, even if its 1pm GMT that still makes it 11pm for me, and its only 10:33pm.

Jerry you must be +1GMT or im +9.

I am at +9 Small and am in Japan, so he has to be +1 (9:35 PM right now)

Sphinx
So is it still ok to submit? I've just beaten my PB :)

Yes, you've got a bit more than 15 minutes left. You mean S.O.B.:grumpy:;) No need to beat by time any worse than you have.:crazy:

Damn, missed the deadline. :dunce:
And I was so looking forward to challenging RacyBacy for that ohh so glorious last spot in D1. :dopey:

Off to check the results...

Back