• 0: Very poor, didn't enjoy it at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1: Poor, didn't like it much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is with the 352CV at the start of Kyle's replay? is "CV" a power measurement increment like HP and KW?

Not sure what it stands for but is a unit of measure, my spec c showes 350hp(replay) the way I have my unit set, I switched it to cv and my replay showed 355cv. Guess you could've suped It up a little more Kyle?

I checked Kyle's replay and I'm sure it was legal (looked twice because I could not believe how fast he was)

It's legal, I was just saying he could've got a few more cv out of it, which he obviously did not need.

EDIT: Jerry must of had his units set to cv when he made the vid.

Here is my replay sorry it's so late. You will see that i messed up the entry to the bus stop and i didn't really have a good chicane either. In fact im not really happy with the lap much at all.

Attachments

• RenTecWrsWeek85.max
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
DAMN Jerome! You should've known you had it coming though, that had to be one of the best, if not THE best gifts there. Come on now, you gotta go back next year, something's better than nothing! You can give that to the lady friend... ;)

Any chance you could put up the other lap of mine???

It's legal, I was just saying he could've got a few more cv out of it, which he obviously did not need.

EDIT: Jerry must of had his units set to cv when he made the vid.
Yeah, I knew I could get more horsepower out of it, but I wanted the couple more lb/ft of torque more than I wanted a couple more horsepower. ๐Ÿ‘

This race reminds me of another race which made me miss a complete soccer worldcup championship and took at least two years of my life.

Thanks to Sphinx

I think I pass the speedster this time.:D

Good luck.๐Ÿ‘
Damn. That's some crazy stuff! I sure am glad I wasn't doing that race. I can't imagine how frustrating that would've been, REALLY well done man. :drool:

Yeah, I knew I could get more horsepower out of it, but I wanted the couple more lb/ft of torque more than I wanted a couple more horsepower. ๐Ÿ‘

522Nm of torque on mine: Either Intercooler + Chip, or Semi-racing Exhaust. Both nets the same torque, and 347HP on the Replay. I chose the better-sounding InterChip.

Metar, awesome race man, I see you also short shifting your way through the gears, ๐Ÿ‘.

Yep. I tested the car about it... The Evo could shift near the redline, which was shorter than the one on the Subie. But on the Subie, I noticed those differences:

• Shifting at the redline, crossing the Start-finish in 5th: 185KM/h on a perfect-chicane run.
  • Shifting to 5th a bit after straightening out: 187KM/h on a perfect-chicane run
  • Shifting to 5th right after apex'ing the second part of the chicane, then short-shifting to 6th: 190KM/h and more on a medium-good run

Also, short-shifting down the main straight allowed me to achieve 205Km/h about 10 metres earlier.

And extreme thanks to posting that Jerry. I would've rep'ed it, but I did that not too long ago. Now I'm among the elite ranks of people whose WRS efforts were filmed :D

It was no problem at all Gingiba. I think it's good to have the replays from each division winner posted each week (that's an offer btw :) ) and perhaps Colby could add them to post #1 to go alongside the submitted replays?

It was no problem at all Gingiba. I think it's good to have the replays from each division winner posted each week (that's an offer btw :) ) and perhaps Colby could add them to post #1 to go alongside the submitted replays?

It would also help NTSC guys see PAL replays, and Vice-versa.

Sounds good to me, I've got some catching up to do in the forum but I'll definitely get on that ๐Ÿ‘

I've updated the first post with Jerry's videos now. I might have to come up with a neater format for the whole thing in future but it's a neat service, thanks Jerry ๐Ÿ‘

that is a great idea and would be a welcome addition to the results thread...

Checked the last three PAL replays:
  • shockwaveracing - 1`35.687, Evo RS, 350hp, Clean ๐Ÿ‘
  • SuperT - 1`37.795, Impreza Spec C, 347hp, Clean ๐Ÿ‘
Ren-Tec's had a minor anomaly in the data logger just before T2 but it didn't align with any wall or mistake in the lap so I'm satisfied it too is clean ๐Ÿ‘

Ren-Tec's had a minor anomaly in the data logger just before T2 but it didn't align with any wall or mistake in the lap so I'm satisfied it too is clean ๐Ÿ‘

So it's official now?

Pretty close...I'll give people a chance to post replays if they choose for another 24 hours or so ๐Ÿ‘

Pretty close...I'll give people a chance to post replays if they choose for another 24 hours or so ๐Ÿ‘

Cyril used to 'officialize' them, but still allow replays. This was the case in Week 77, where I posted my replay long after all needed ones were checked, and they were finalized.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Black and White is good :) ๐Ÿ‘

I still want to hear from Hugo about my lap and settings... Anyone heard from him lately? I haven't...

Cheers Colby, i couldn't put my finger on why there was an anomaly in the data log there. Cos im not that close to anything, curb or wall. So i guessed it must have been because of wheel spin there while on full lock. I don't know anyone got an ideas ???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back