GT40 LM Race Car..........

  • Thread starter Thread starter wigs2009
  • 16 comments
  • 1,520 views
Messages
86
Ireland
drogheda/louth/eire
Messages
wigs2009
I cant find or i havent come across the gt40 Lm Race car yet....
I looked in the prize cars and i won the GT40 69 race car and the Ford GT LM Race car spec ll and i bought the Ford GT test Car in the dealership.....
Can someone please tell me how they managed to get the GT40 LM Race car because i havent seen it in the used cars dealers yet:nervous:
many thanks !!!!
 
You don't want it. It takes a lot of skills to drive it fast.
You will be at a disadvantage if you use this car online.
 
wigs2009
I cant find or i havent come across the gt40 Lm Race car yet....
I looked in the prize cars and i won the GT40 69 race car and the Ford GT LM Race car spec ll and i bought the Ford GT test Car in the dealership.....
Can someone please tell me how they managed to get the GT40 LM Race car because i havent seen it in the used cars dealers yet:nervous:
many thanks !!!!

You talking about the '02 model racer? Yeah I've seen it in the UCD. Just keep lookin or get a 2002 ticket.
 
It will show in your UCD at some point , or I think ( without checking) it's a 2000' model so you could try that birthday ticket ;)
 
I can give it to you if it's less than $1 million.
 
heinz57
you talking about the '02 model racer? Yeah i've seen it in the ucd. Just keep lookin or get a 2002 ticket.

+1
 
if it is the one with gulf stream racing colours, light blue and orange, i got mine of a ticket 21.

try trading when PSN is back
 
if it is the one with gulf stream racing colours, light blue and orange, i got mine of a ticket 21.

try trading when PSN is back

Pretty certain its worth more than 1mil cr so you cant trade it...
 
Too bad. :(
I have all the GT40 cars and I don't even use it.
One of the worse handling cars to race online.
 
MitchZ06
Pretty certain its worth more than 1mil cr so you cant trade it...

69' version 19.4 million 02' around 2.5 million
 
The GT40 Race Car '69 costs 20 million credits, but it shows up for less because of it mileage. It can be won from the B-Spec Indy 500 race. It can also be acquired through UCD, OCD if it ever goes there, 1969 birthday ticket or ticket 1000. The modern version of the same color, the Ford GT LM Race Car, costs about 2.5 million credits in the UCD or OCD. The only other ways to get it are from a ticket 1000 or level 21 ticket.
 
I didn't have enough money for the LM when it showed up :( I'm going to grind the level 21 ticket I have until it shows up.
 
NFSCARBON1
I didn't have enough money for the LM when it showed up :( I'm going to grind the level 21 ticket I have until it shows up.

I think only the 69' is on level 21 , not the 00' model
 
I think only the 69' is on level 21 , not the 00' model

Nope the Ford GT LM Race Car (new gen, no year given) is a lvl 21 car. I got it from a level 21 ticket. The Ford GT40 Race Car '69 is a lvl 17 car. I got this one on my first try on a ticket 1000. :D
 
boredgunner
Nope the Ford GT LM Race Car (new gen, no year given) is a lvl 21 car. I got it from a level 21 ticket. The Ford GT40 Race Car '69 is a lvl 17 car. I got this one on my first try on a ticket 1000. :D

Yep 👍
 
Back