GT40 LTD edition

Do you mean the Ford GT LM Test Car? Once you get 300,000 cr you can buy it from the Concept by GT dealership. There is also a stock Ford GT as well. There is no GT40 in GT5 Prologue; at least not in Spec III.

Edit: Welcome to GTPlanet!

I would agree. I tried using it for my S7 and S10 races and I found it not quick enough around the corners and it just felt heavy. I still like the car and its pretty fast, It just wasn't quick enough for those fast and technical courses.

the car has a woeful pendulum affect happening when you try to corner it... regardless of speed... that's the odd thing... in pro physics you can be going very slow off the gas and it still wants to break loose.... that's NOT very realistic... hit a corner at 70kph turn in and it breaks loose????? what's up with that? given that it is race spec makes it even more strange.... the corvette and viper at 200,000cr are far better.... easier to catch tail out fun and ultimately faster around the track... oh this is using a G27 as well.....

I don't know if you're a bad driver or not, but yes it does handle pretty badly.

hahaha agreed it's a bit of a shocker really....... i went into the settings and played around with it a bit.... raised the front... turned the power down a touch... harder compound rubber on the front... just to get rid of some of that god aweful (but admittedly challenging) twitchiness... it definitely worked... got it around daytona road track in 1:41 without losing the tail once... on pro physics so i'm happy with that.. talk about concentration....

Very oversteary car. I needed to setup the suspension settings right and managed to get around Daytona Road with it pretty well. A really fun car once you learn how to tame it. It's easily my favorite car of GT5P.

Its an MR so the tail likes to float a bit under deceleration so if possible, keep the slightest bit of power on it through the corner, event the tight ones, and be as smooth as possible on the acceleration until you can feel the rear planted.
Then kick it up a notch.... BAM!!
👍

Latest Posts

Back