gt40 mark1 15th anniv 66 tune

United States
United States
turbohonda666
Ok this is my first time posting but i look at the gt planet forums a lot. Ok this tune is what i used on historic racing car cup race 3. I tried dantes tune but i did not like it very much. This tune was mainly used for silverstone grand prix circuit. I did not tune a trans for this but im sure you could use dantes trans setup for this and it would be better

Tires
Racing hard

Suspension
Ride height
55 60
Spring rate
7.00 9.00
Dampers compression
4 4
Dampers extenstion
6 6
Roll bars
3 3
Camber
3.0 3.0
Toe angle
.10 .30
Racing brakes
Brake balance
3 2
Transmission
I have just bought the 5 speed it does top out on the track early
Lsd
Triple plate clutch
Power
Stage 3 engine tuning
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust mani
Catalytic converter sports
Intake tuning
High rpm turbo kit
Body
100 kg ballast -50
Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction
634 pp 806 hp 1094kg f/rweight distribution 45¦55

This car seems good to me on ds3 no abs no traction control only aid was skid force recovery. Please let me know what you guys think thanks

Hey, what a coincidence, I had just finished the first race of the historic race car event, like you I also tried Dante's tune and was left, shall we say a little underwhelmed with the tune,I found it had a little too much understeer on entry to the tight bends in the middle section of the track when travelling at lower speeds So I had a little look about and found this one and gave it a run out at Apricot hills. I am also a DS3 user and use skid recovery and abs only.
So feedback time I found that the car was very stable and Like I have noticed with a few MR cars the 45/55 weight distribution helps a lot but, think a little look at your LSD settings may be in order, for me there is just a little hint of understeer as you come back on the power but has great balance once the power starts building. Your tune definitely seems to suit the more aggressive cornering, it lets me take the car into the corners the way I like and after the Initial understeer moment, lets you get back onto the power with little fuss. Overall I like it, very nice car to drive and a base I'm going to be working off to fine tune for my style. Excellent job Turbohonda! Many thanks for sharing.

Back