gt5 1.0 vs spec-II

• Thread starter stefan_ita
  • 1 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi I know that this topic would not be hot today but I'm still looking for some physics comparision between gt5 and academy edition, I must say I have only played gt5 earlier version and it was amazing back then imo, a true feeling of accuracy that neither gt6 or gt-sport had given me, but in the years I read some forums where someone complained about the original physics and that the 2.0 was better and "fixed", but I never understood or compared that seriously because I was just fine with it except some bugs that PD fixed in the 1.1. To be fair the car handling of "overhauled" gt6 too was soon a disappointment to me because of the easier driving model (even though I remember that to manage the power in the rain without traction control was rather challenging), so I'd like to know why many are just playing the late version and leave out the original?

Harder does not equal more realistic. As for better, that's down to each individuals preference. I found GT5 P for example lacked the correct transition of traction loss and measures of control which meant you were having to feather the controls far more gentle than you did in real life.

Last edited:
Back