GT5 2.09 SaveGame

  • Thread starter Thread starter xtimox
  • 7 comments
  • 1,376 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
18
Messages
timo_timo666
Hello,

For testing reasons , can anyone share with me a 90% (more or less) completed game and lot of credits save game.

I'm currently investigating them, and i want to compare it with mine. The only requisite is that is has to be from BCUS98114 .

There is no problem that the savegame belongs to another user.

Thanks
 
In GT5 savegames can not be shared/ copyed.
 
I know, i wont use it on my ps3, just testing some tools that im developing but i have only mine :/
 
I know, i wont use it on my ps3, just testing some tools that im developing but i have only mine :/

I suggest you take your old game save of what you have and make a backup on the PC.

Then you go and start a new account on your PS3 with a new user name and then do a comparision between them?
Then you don,t need to ask for a game save of somebody else.
Not sure if this sort of questions, even in testing is frowned upon here at GTPlanet?

Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Then you go and start a new account on your PS3 with a new user name and then do a comparision between them?

He asked for a 90%+ savegame.


I would but I checked and have another version.

Are you hacking them?
 
He asked for a 90%+ savegame.

Yeah I know mate I also read it, But reason for my answer is that from my belief I thought its a little against the sites rule to discuss game saves and also against Sonys rights as well?
Thats why I suggested he do something like what I said?
Plus thats why I quoted him on his answer on doing TESTING rather than his qoute of the original post?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
I agree, no worries guys.

You can close this topic
 
I agree, no worries guys.

You can close this topic

If you do a google search there are plenty of sites that have game saves, You only need to look.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back