GT5 2013 edition (Academy edition for Asia feat. Motegi)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TCSdisable
  • 5 comments
  • 1,076 views
Sounds cool, I just wish it made sense: XL in North America, then Academy Edition in Europe and now this version which is likely to be Asia only... why not just release one special edition worldwide straight away?
 
Sounds cool, I just wish it made sense: XL in North America, then Academy Edition in Europe and now this version which is likely to be Asia only... why not just release one special edition worldwide straight away?

Since different region have different disc data. (Like Museum isn't available in all region)

I thought other region may announce 2013 related info soon. (Edit: I lagged LOL)
 
Last edited:
I presume this will only be Asia with the case being the exact same as the Academy edition.
 
It includes Twin Motegi DLC as addition. EU/PAL GT Academy Edition doesn't have that one.
 
Back