GT5 Academy Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter ridgback
  • 4 comments
  • 530 views
Messages
67
United Kingdom
Yorkshire
Messages
Ridgback
Just a quick query, I'm thinking of getting some of the DLC. I've noticed I can get GT5 Academy Edition for £15 new, which includes a fair bit of DLC (over £20 by Playstation Store prices).

If I bought it would it bugger up my current saved game data or could I just use the DLC from the game without it affecting my saved game?
 
I did the same thing, and my gamesave was fine. In fact, i think i just added the codes to normal GT5 version that i had.
 
Last edited:
I did the same thing, and my gamesave was fine. In fact, i think i just added the codes to normal GT5 version that i had.

Cheers for the reply buddy, I'll give it a go. In fact I've just found the game even cheaper, £12.99 so I'm looking at saving nearly a tenner. Being a tight yorkshireman that gives me a nice warm glow :)
 
Be warned...if you delete your GT5 installation and install GT5 Academy Edition you will lose all your track creations.
 
Back