GT5 Academy Edition

• Thread starter Kunglig
  • 7 comments
Kunglig
If I buy the Academy edition on ebay, will I be able to use my normal GT5 online pass or do I need to buy a new one?
And will my academy edition regonize my old savegame progress from the standard GT5?

I got bored of GT5 ~6 months after the release and sold my game. But latly I have kinda started to miss it. So have decided to buy it again. question is, can I buy the academy edition on disc, or should I buy the same GT5 as I had and than buy the DLC from PSS ?

What online pass?

If the GT Academy disc is used chances are the DLC will have already been cashed in.

If I buy the Academy edition on ebay, will I be able to use my normal GT5 online pass or do I need to buy a new one?
And will my academy edition regonize my old savegame progress from the standard GT5?

I got bored of GT5 ~6 months after the release and sold my game. But latly I have kinda started to miss it. So have decided to buy it again. question is, can I buy the academy edition on disc, or should I buy the same GT5 as I had and than buy the DLC from PSS ?

Academy Edition will run off your standard GT5 game save data and you will be able to get online with it too.
Had to do it myself when my standard GT5 disk broke 👍

Before you get to excited make sure your disc is the same region as the new academy. Meaning if your old save is EU make sure your academy disc is also.. I have a NA GT5 save that WILL NOT work with my EU signature edition.

Latest Posts

Back