Gt5 appreciation

  • Thread starter Thread starter jakeBG18
  • 20 comments
  • 1,492 views
Messages
508
Canada
canada
Messages
jakebG18
Messages
none,because my 1st 4 rrod'ed
So after going through 50billion threads about every little flaw in GT5(in the process probably learning about 500 problems I was unaware of?)I would personally like to know what everyone LIKES about GT5,doesn't matter what it is,every little thing count's.:)

edit:i started a thread about this and for some reason forgot to mention what I like about it?brain fart
-Driving on this game was good enough with a controller,but When I bought a DFGT,that quadrupled!.
-Scenery is amazing
-Most satisfying drifting I've ever found in a game
-Only game I own on with custom soundtracks
-Cars look amazing!!
-playing online
-Saving and watching replay's
-Being on the edge of losing control,and having to correct the same way you would in real life
and lots more!
 
Last edited:
I like the element of surprise every time I open the UCD
 
Lets see...

First and foremost, the Driving.
The music
Online. Yes, online. When you can get a room with like minded people its something like magical.
 
That magic feeling of trying a car on a lark and discovering potential you'd never even considered. Or finding a new way to shave more milliseconds of your best hot lap in old favourites. Or just cruising along with the hud turned off enjoying the ride.
 
I like driving in the nurburgring from day till night with weather while watching your gas decreasing (I'm not talking about the gas fuel on the hud screen ).
 
Yes HUD off with some premium cars on the ring, using only the cars actually dash for reference to speed and rpm, driving bliss.
Also I like the start up noise of new cars bought.
 
Yes HUD off with some premium cars on the ring, using only the cars actually dash for reference to speed and rpm, driving bliss.
Also I like the start up noise of new cars bought.

I second this as well,I just go into practice mode with my DFGT,feels like im driving in real life lol
 
- Driving LMP's at La Sarthe.
- Driving GT cars at the Nordschliefe.:bowdown:
- Time Trialling .
- FGT.
- Super GT.
- Dream Car Champioship.
- Drifting by myself even though I suck at it.:guilty:
- Pretending I'm a Top Gear presenter testing new cars on the Test Track.
- Going in the UCD just to see what's in.:drool:
- Buying new cars.
- Buying used cars that are slow and cheap and doing a Top Gear Style cheap car challenge.
- Building some nice race tracks.
- Testing the top speed of cars on SSR7
- Taking the HUD off, putting the volume up , the music down, in a Ferrari or a Corvette and driving around.
- Taking some seriously fast cars around the High Speed Ring when it's wet.
- Grinding :odd:
 
I like that it is realistic enough, with my wheel, that people who don't even like video games will play it for hours.
 
I like that it is realistic enough, with my wheel, that people who don't even like video games will play it for hours.

👍👍👍👍:tup:my brother is like that :)
 
-Great Physics
-Great Online
-Great replication of the Nurburgring
-Photo Mode
- GT Academy
- 1000+ cars
-Tuning setups
 
-Great replication of the Nurburgring
-Photo Mode
- 1000+ cars
-Tuning setups

I second these ones :)👍👍
 
Having a great, close online race then watching the replay, beautiful !!!
 
I like everything that it has at the other GT games don't. Simple.
 
First time driving my McLaren F1 around the ring with a dfgt, this game gets so many complaints (mainly about the smallest, pettiest things) but nobody talks about the good points, this is without a doubt the best driving game, yeah it has a few flaws but what game doesnt?
 
Yep :D Despite its well documented flaws, GT5 is the best drive on console at the moment imo 👍
 
I have to admit that the premium cars are amazingly stunning.
 
When you play GT5 you can get the sense of the passion. The driving in this game is simply amazing. I have a DFGT and with the HUD turned of a person can really zone out! Then you watch your replay and see how the driver is moved by the G forces it's simply amazing. Night driving on the ring is just a pleasure. Sometimes when I watch replays at night on the ring the tail lights fading while braking reminds me of initial d. With more updates to come GT5 is going to get better and better.
 
When you play GT5 you can get the sense of the passion. The driving in this game is simply amazing. I have a DFGT and with the HUD turned of a person can really zone out! Then you watch your replay and see how the driver is moved by the G forces it's simply amazing. Night driving on the ring is just a pleasure. Sometimes when I watch replays at night on the ring the tail lights fading while braking reminds me of initial d. With more updates to come GT5 is going to get better and better.

well said!👍👍
 
Back