GT5 assests and features that didn't carry over to GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aftrbrnr
  • 33 comments
  • 2,614 views
I was starting to wonder where they were! That's a useful heads-up, thanks.

Endurance races are sadly gone, hopefully they will return at some point, I WANT TO RACE A MIATA AROUND TSUKUBA UNTIL MY EYES BLEED.
 
Small but annoying:
-When de-tuning that you don`t see the pp "live". You have to guess 95.4% and then see that you are wrong, and guess again and.. again to get the right pp :irked:
-The pp/hp information when changing oil/engine restore.
-The pp/hp information on the opponents cars before entering the race. The max allowed pp in the races are much higher than the AI`s cars. Now they just list the three different cars without any information.
 
I think the list is extensive, and I know I'm going to miss some (or get some wrong):

Also pretty much every Special Event with the exception of Red Bull, and racing modifications.

This was in GT4 wasn't it? Never understood why it's never seen the light of day since. :boggled:

Yeah I don't understand their use of that track. IIRC it was only in arcade mode and was never used in any career mode event at all. Weird.
 
Back