GT5 - Audi Le Mans Quattro Drag Tune

United States
Florida
Destructor527846
None.
What's up guys, Elite back this time with an Audi Le Mans Quattro base tune that I quickly made. Will do the job and beat other 4WDs and well tuned ACRs, Enzos, and so forth!

HP: 910
Odometer: 200 miles
Tires: Racing Soft
Best time: 8.90s

Anyway, here is the tune:

TRANSMISSION:

1. Reset to default
2. Final Gear: 2.360
3. Top speed:149

1st gear: 5.854
2nd gear: 4.655
3rd gear: 3.728
4th gear: 3.005
5th gear: 2.442
6th gear: 2.050
Final Gear: 2.000

SUSPENSION:

Ride Height: -20/30
Spring Rate: 17.0/17.0
Dampers ext: 10/1
Dampers comp: 1/10
Anti-rollbars: 1/1
Camber: 0/0
Toe: 0/0

DRIVETRAIN:

LSD: 60/60/5 both FRONT and REAR.
Torque Distribution Center Differential: 45/55

PICTURE PROOF OF TIMES:
33tjw53.jpg

Closing comment: With further tuning it will indeed hit around 8.89x, somewhere around there. This will do well in the 1/4 mile, with a low chance of losing. Start in 1st, quickshift into 2nd right after launch, and shift near redline. Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Hey next time do not create a whole new thread for posting a tune just put another tune on the same thread like you did for your last car.

Flip at 2.555 to get into the 8.8s

HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT I just dropped into the 8.89s! Lemme get a pic. The car is also a green chrome, from GT5 paint pack. Looks a bit like a darker silver chrome the way the picture is taken.
28mf7c.jpg

EliteBeast55
HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT I just dropped into the 8.89s! Lemme get a pic. The car is also a green chrome, from GT5 paint pack. Looks a bit like a darker silver chrome the way the picture is taken.

Great job beast almost as good as mine i am at 8.890. Well done!!

Looks like yor not getting a good timed launch with that 0-60, I think you need to catch the rpm's around 6000 and quickshift to second as soon as the rpm's hit 4 or 5 hundred rpm below redline., around 7500 I think, can't remember exactly.

Mikeybc
Looks like yor not getting a good timed launch with that 0-60, I think you need to catch the rpm's around 6000 and quickshift to second as soon as the rpm's hit 4 or 5 hundred rpm below redline., around 7500 I think, can't remember exactly.

7.5 k is right just do what mike said.

If your flipped at 2.555 there's no reason not to get a 1.815 0-60 time when you time it right. But good job on what you've done, it does seem to pull up top nice. It has the potential to run 8.888 on that flip when the gears are right, sometimes widening 2nd helps to maintain tighter gearing from 3 - 6 but may not work as well at Indy if its (2nd) too wide.

Last edited:
I hit 8.889 thanks to the launch and shifting tips. Here is a picture:
2m5lyrd.jpg

Thank you all so much for the tips and tricks!

Last edited:
EliteBeast55
Thanks, Hyper!

Good job bro !! now try working on something a little harder. Try tuning lower hp cars in 300 -500 hp. Seems like you are just tuning high hp cars that we have tuned months ago and got the best out of them. To stay competitive in this game you have to have a variety of cars not just the common ones.

Good job bro !! now try working on something a little harder. Try tuning lower hp cars in 300 -500 hp. Seems like you are just tuning high hp cars that we have tuned months ago and got the best out of them. To stay competitive in this game you have to have a variety of cars not just the common ones.
Thats my problem lol. I spent so much time working on Hondas, I dont really have a different car, thats even worth taking on the Track. Lolol.

I shaved about 0,002 of my time by
Softening my rear spring rate to around 16 - 16,5
Since the differential is 45/55
0,002 might be not that much but every bits help right ;)

lilJayJay

Testing it out.

It might help a bit at SSRX but softening the spring rates is gona slow you down online (Indy).
Just an FYI bro.

Good tip, I tried that out and went from 8.890 to 8.889 too!

Don't even bother trying to race against ACRs or Enzos. They ain't going to run you especially in a pro lobby. But good time though.

Good tip, I tried that out and went from 8.890 to 8.889 too!
Holy beans did i just help KraigA ?!

Kraig im struggling with my viper i cant get it in de 8,99s
could you please tell me where i should flip it, that would be awesome!

Ok im getting around same time as yours, but getting it to time launch is the problem ...

Yeah, that semi quick shift isn't easy either, it almost seems like it's going to bog out of the torque band but at the last possible second it picks up and pulls hard. I saw you '07 GT-R and that made me go on a tuning frenzy and I managed to get 9.098 on that as well, a whole .010 faster than my old tune :D I also re-ran my old ACR tune and still got 8.988.

Back