GT5 Backup Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tazz145
  • 5 comments
  • 2,455 views
Messages
1
Messages
TaZz145
I had a major problem last night, i was online racing, and i got disconnected from the room. For some reason i could not load the game anymore. I was getting a error code that told me to check my disk. After resetting a bunch of times with no success, i reinstalled all the game data and restored my saved game. Well that worked, but the only problem is some of my cars are missing, and most cars in my garage do not have a picture showing it anymore. Has anyone else had this happen, and is there anything i can do to correct this?
 
I used my back data on a different PS3 and some pictures of my cars in my garage aren't appearing but I didn't give it much thought.
 
same thing has happened to me I sold al my cars to buy an Formula GT car to have a mess around in, had my fun deleted my save game loaded the new one and all my cars seem to be there but the pictures are not showing up for some reason.
I can still use my cars so its not a major problem but just to be safe I think I will check my car list and make sure non are missing.
 
In Garage view, press triangle, select Create Thumbnail.
 
In Garage view, press triangle, select Create Thumbnail.

what he said. It will restore the picture.

Does duplicating cars cause this?

if you send a car to someone, and then reload your gamesave, the car will still be in your garage, but it wont have a picture. follow above steps to restore pic.
 
Back