GT5 borrow car speed up.

• Thread starter ivanrcks95
  • 18 comments
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
ivanrcks95
hello everyone, i have just done the borrow car glitch to have 3red bull x1s(the proto/vettel/white one) and it is a very simple and gud way to get any car you like but the thing i hate is always after doing this i have to download the ridiculous 3gb updates because i always have to delete them for the glitch to work......so can anyone help me and tell me if there is a way to copy the game data onto a flash disk and then after doing the glitch just paste it back?? all help will be apreciated

You can't copy game data to hard drives. GT5 would take up a whole 8GB hard-drive anyway...

and what if i get a 16gb FLASH STICK not a hard drive would it work then or you are not allowed to copy game data??

ok that is bad that means if i want to do the car borrow glitch everytime i would have to download 3-4gb of updates that is really not a nice thing

Uhh then stop borrow glitching?

👍👍👍

Have you considered how much this glitching is costing you in internet money? Seriously bro, 9GB of downloading in a day? It's probably costing you (or whoever pays the bills) a fortune. Excuse my rudeness but why do you want different versions of X2010 anyway. If you were going to glitch, wouldn't you do it for a variety of useful and cool vehicles that can help you progress rather then duplicates of a car that you can't use online (you'll be kicked), can't fairly use in A-Spec (you'll dominate everything) and can't use in any time trials. Not to mention that if you were patient and worked at it you could unlock these cars the proper way at level 35...

Sorry for the rant, but seriously?

firstly i would like to say i am level 38 in a-spec atm and level 27 in b-spec......i found the vettel challenge just stupid so i wanted to get to level 35 in b-spec but i am not the person who likes leaving my ps3 on overnight for endurance events so i did the borrow glitch.......secondly i am not that poor that i cannot afford a 1month unlimited supply........so i pay 1 month about 85$ and have unlimited internet its a modem so i have wi-fi aswell so internet is not an issue......and lastly i have 845 cars in my garage so i am not too keen on getting anything else apart from the f1 cars and the red bulls. and i am not affended by your comments and i am not trying to be a smarta** just want to enjoy the benefits of this forum.

👍👍👍

Have you considered how much this glitching is costing you in internet money? Seriously bro, 9GB of downloading in a day? It's probably costing you (or whoever pays the bills) a fortune. Excuse my rudeness but why do you want different versions of X2010 anyway. If you were going to glitch, wouldn't you do it for a variety of useful and cool vehicles that can help you progress rather then duplicates of a car that you can't use online (you'll be kicked), can't fairly use in A-Spec (you'll dominate everything) and can't use in any time trials. Not to mention that if you were patient and worked at it you could unlock these cars the proper way at level 35...

Sorry for the rant, but seriously?

Dude you could get unlimited internet from Dodo for like 60-70 dollars a month, anyway I'm not into glitching too, too much trouble, I just play the game normally and earn the cars

i am living in africa atm so the prices here for anything are not cheap hell even ps3 games are from 100$-200$ well ive earned allmost all my cars being that i am level 38 a-spec its just the x1s i glitched to get because as i said b4 the challenge PD were bein id***s and made it really hard and as for getting to level 35 in b-spec the only way is endurance and i dont like leaving my ps3 for more than 1 hour.......but in a-spec i do the dream car championship like 3 times a day and now after a month im level 38 and ive completed all the races before got silver in licences and not bother with the special events. also i do the 200% log in bonus to help me in a-spec

I think there was a thread about this a while ago. It was about having 2 ps3's, you had one on internet running latest firmware and another running 1.00 offline and then just copy your data across. Personally, dont bother and unlock them your self, it's much more rewarding.

ivanrcks95
firstly i would like to say i am level 38 in a-spec atm and level 27 in b-spec......i found the vettel challenge just stupid so i wanted to get to level 35 in b-spec but i am not the person who likes leaving my ps3 on overnight for endurance events so i did the borrow glitch.......secondly i am not that poor that i cannot afford a 1month unlimited supply........so i pay 1 month about 85$ and have unlimited internet its a modem so i have wi-fi aswell so internet is not an issue......and lastly i have 845 cars in my garage so i am not too keen on getting anything else apart from the f1 cars and the red bulls. and i am not affended by your comments and i am not trying to be a smarta** just want to enjoy the benefits of this forum.

It's all good mate, how you like to play the game is up to you and seeing as the Internet cost isn't an issue I see where your coming from.

I'm just really anti-cheat and it sometimes comes out in odd ways, sorry about that. Have fun in your X1s :)

Edit: Maybe you could add some guys from the B-Spec forum who can do some remote racing for you, help you progress and get you some free money without you having to have your PS3 on.

It is ok i used to be a complete anti-cheat person as well but when i got to the vettel challenge PD really pist me off and i was desprate for a X1...........well that is what i want to do remote racing and ive heard there is a forum section just for remote racing??

seanneedscar
Uhh then stop borrow glitching?

Why are you calling out people for glitching when you have a thread in the marketplace so you can dupe (a glitch) your FT-86? Just wondering.

hello everyone, i have just done the borrow car glitch to have 3red bull x1s(the proto/vettel/white one) and it is a very simple and gud way to get any car you like but the thing i hate is always after doing this i have to download the ridiculous 3gb updates because i always have to delete them for the glitch to work......so can anyone help me and tell me if there is a way to copy the game data onto a flash disk and then after doing the glitch just paste it back?? all help will be apreciated

I'll give you an answer since everbody else likes to have this holier than thou attitude like they haven't done anything wrong in their entire lives. Seriously, why do people care what he does with his game and his internet in the privacy of his home? So long as he or anyone else isn't trying to cheat on online races, it isn't anyone else's business.

Edit: op got an answer.

Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:
I agree. It's your game so do what you want. Spending a couple of days doing the borrow glitch was some of the most fun I have had with the game. However you need to apply the updates each time, just don't do the game data to hard drive save until you are done and it will save you almost an hour. After you get the couple cars you really want this is no longer an efficient way to collect cars. I couldn't wait to get back to racing online.

oh ok thank you so much but it is a little bit to late sorry.....ive gotten all the cars i need(about 15) and yes i had to update each time9takes about 2hours each time) but if i knew this before i would have used it thank you guys anyway

Latest Posts

Back