GT5 Bugs and Problems

• Thread starter JohnT64
  • 9 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
I run into a few problems with GT5

I trying to get my IA License and it went smooth till I got to test 8. The game doesn't load this test and get stuck. This is a major problem because now I can get my IA license

Simular problem occures in the Mercedes SL Special. The game doesn't load the final round with the 300 SL or with the MacLAren SL.

I can't find any scratches or inperfections on the CD.

Has anyone met the same problem

No, haven't run into that, but mine seems to have de-tuned two of my cars back to standard on two occasions. When I rebooted it and between rally events. My trophies I won with those cars are still there, but it shows that I have never purchased any tune up parts for them, which sucks cause I see the money missing for the parts I "didn't" purchase.

If anyone else has some issues or solution to these issues let us know.

Last night I took gold in the B license 'Out. In. Out' test but it froze before saving the data...didn't bother me much as it is an easy test but if it happens some time when I've struggled in a more advanced test I'll be pizzed.....

The 69 Premium Corvette sounds with the good looking Race exaust like a Ford Fokus - the big V8 Sound is away.

The 06 Corvette build into a Race Version has no sight back through the car, I saw the street behing the car. No intirior like roll cage and so on to see.

All cars seem to be stand on the street in the look behind the car when I drive, my car I have waited for this is not so, The Mercedes SLS was cut at the rear end and there is not the gap of 3 cm or so street between the end of my TV screen and the back of the car, much more you can see this when you drive the Mercedes SL 300, there was a larger amount cut away.

Didn't want to start a new thread on a bugs, so I dug up this one.

Does anyone else not have the naked carbon hood look when in the cockpit view in a TVR Tuscan 6?

From every other camera view its fine, but it disappears in the cockpit view.

Which type of PS3 do you have as the Phats seem to have disc read errors ? Not much can be done for it i had the same with my 60gb freezing up in game play. I suffered a few days and decided to buy a slim. No problems with the slim now.

The 69 Premium Corvette sounds with the good looking Race exaust like a Ford Fokus - the big V8 Sound is away.

The 06 Corvette build into a Race Version has no sight back through the car, I saw the street behing the car. No intirior like roll cage and so on to see.

All cars seem to be stand on the street in the look behind the car when I drive, my car I have waited for this is not so, The Mercedes SLS was cut at the rear end and there is not the gap of 3 cm or so street between the end of my TV screen and the back of the car, much more you can see this when you drive the Mercedes SL 300, there was a larger amount cut away.

Don't drive it then !!! if it is such a problem.

i ran into that problem when repeating a test many many times. Most of the times it happened AFTER it autosaved so I didn't have to retake the tests except one time.

i have a problem here, during a free run on chamonix with ae86 s.s. version, i noticed that the smoke behind the ae86 (3rd person view) when i drive is not visible, but if i looked behind (the view is from the front side of the car) i can see that the smoke is there, if i change into the 1st person and look behind, the smoke is visible but there is a gap between the bumper and the smoke, did anybody have the same problem ?

Back