GT5 Bundles for the UK/EU

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 10 comments

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Anybody know if Sony are going to make a PS3+GT5 bundle like the old PS2+GT3 bundle?

I know there is one for Japan, but has anyone got any idea for eu/uk?

I mean worst comes to worst i'll just pre-order this but I thought sony would have done a proper bundle.

Also heres a pic of me getting excited about gt5
xzBZf.gif

Sony USA should make 180 dollar bundles on DF GT wheel and GT5 game. People would buy them!

What you posted seems like a pretty good bundle. What were you expecting from a proper bundle?

I dunno, I thought they might do one with a fancy box lol
Or like a fancy ps3 like the japanese release. I remember a few of my friends getting the GT3 PS2, but I forget if it was a different one to the standard version.
OUqRb.gif

I guess most of you guys already have ps3's but seeing as this is literaly the only game im interested in I pretty much held out buying one untill gt5 came out.

This was posted by Goldrusher at neogaf.

51d2VXGTacL.jpg

yeah thats what i was looking for, cant find anything on amazon like that or maybe I suck at searching

the play.com one I linked comes with the collectors edition, doesnt that come with like a model car and like over 9000 other bits?

There are official bundles already, at least in Europe:

► Proof of a bundle in The Czech Republic. It is already available for sale. :dunce:

► Proof of a bundle in Spain was found too. (pic taken during this event)

5202781418_5714bf64e8_z.jpg

I believe that citizens of other countries will receive the same care. Just look around. Our GTP colleague from UK bought a bundle without any problems, look here:
Do you Mean this Version ?

GT5Final009.jpg

GT5Final005.jpg

320GB PS3 With the CE Included ?

**Note** Standard Version I bought Last Night to tide me Over till the Bundle got here

Back