GT5 Bundles for the UK/EU

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 10 comments
  • 1,689 views

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Messages
11,439
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Anybody know if Sony are going to make a PS3+GT5 bundle like the old PS2+GT3 bundle?

I know there is one for Japan, but has anyone got any idea for eu/uk?

I mean worst comes to worst i'll just pre-order this but I thought sony would have done a proper bundle.

Also heres a pic of me getting excited about gt5
xzBZf.gif
 
What you posted seems like a pretty good bundle. What were you expecting from a proper bundle?
 
Sony USA should make 180 dollar bundles on DF GT wheel and GT5 game. People would buy them!
 
What you posted seems like a pretty good bundle. What were you expecting from a proper bundle?

I dunno, I thought they might do one with a fancy box lol
Or like a fancy ps3 like the japanese release. I remember a few of my friends getting the GT3 PS2, but I forget if it was a different one to the standard version.
OUqRb.gif


I guess most of you guys already have ps3's but seeing as this is literaly the only game im interested in I pretty much held out buying one untill gt5 came out.
 
This was posted by Goldrusher at neogaf.

51d2VXGTacL.jpg

yeah thats what i was looking for, cant find anything on amazon like that or maybe I suck at searching

the play.com one I linked comes with the collectors edition, doesnt that come with like a model car and like over 9000 other bits?
 
There are official bundles already, at least in Europe:

► Proof of a bundle in The Czech Republic. It is already available for sale. :dunce:

► Proof of a bundle in Spain was found too. (pic taken during this event)

5202781418_5714bf64e8_z.jpg

​

I believe that citizens of other countries will receive the same care. Just look around. Our GTP colleague from UK bought a bundle without any problems, look here:
Do you Mean this Version ?

GT5Final009.jpg

GT5Final005.jpg


320GB PS3 With the CE Included ?

**Note** Standard Version I bought Last Night to tide me Over till the Bundle got here
 
Back