GT5 Car Checklist /w prices & locations [in progress]

  • Thread starter Thread starter RDT1
  • 5 comments
  • 4,496 views
Messages
3
Messages
RDT1
I thought id list this checklist for others to use for the collectors out there...

Included is the complete car list with Dealership prices and Used car prices i have found so far and the cars you can win.

Hope it helps someone!

Cheers,
RDT1

Feedback would be nice ;) see ya online!
 

Attachments

Dude, this is GREAT! Exactly what I was after. Surprised no one's said thanks yet :rolleyes:

For those wondering, it's a spreadsheet with far more details than even the 'Stickied' Master Car list here on GTPlanet.

Simple to tick off now. Thank you
 
What programme opens the file ..? Is it Office if so i don't have that is there any chance of doing one in a PDF file format as many people may not have Office but Adobe acrobat can be downloaded for free. ( I know i am cheeky)
 
So can OpenOffice...
 
Repost the file please. It said corrupted when I downloaded. Thanks in advance
 
Awesome, very useful, thanks very much dude!
;-
 
Back