GT5 Car List Excel File/Google Docs

• Thread starter npjester
  • 18 comments
npjester
Hey folks,
Thought I would let you all know I worked out an Excel file for the cars. There is a google docs version that isnt as sortable, but here is is.

Google Docs File:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...FJJdjlnMUxzRkFLaElDX2c&hl=en&authkey=CLzU2pAL

The Google Docs file has a selectable Owned, and a # Owned field.

Excel File:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0By...g1N2MtYThlNzViYmMyNjI0&hl=en&authkey=CP7xnM4J

The excel file has an Owned and # Owned tab that you can fill in (Owned is a selectable YES or blank). You can filter by any of the fields and sort by fields (including year). Please enjoy, and please respect the effort that went into this file. I will probably continue to update the file and will post here when I do.

npjester

EDIT: Updated Excel File URL for newer version

Last edited:
Thanks folks, any suggestions as to improvements would be appreciated. I'm thinking about starting to track prices as I come across cars.

Thanks folks, any suggestions as to improvements would be appreciated. I'm thinking about starting to track prices as I come across cars.

That would be good. Would be interesting to see what variation there is in used prices.

I like the way you can use google docs for file sharing, I've done loads of stuff before like that to help people out on Fifa. Keep up the good work.

Is this still being updated? If so, can I request that you list which cars are premium, standard or both?

Also, prices from the dealer for premium cars would be awesome.

I would love to see what the cheapest premium car is...something to use for star in a reasonably priced car on the top gear test track :)

It would be great to know which are prize cars also, and which races you need to complete to acquire them! 👍

Can you list them buy which are regular and premium? I am trying to collect all the premium cars. thank you and great work. I saved this thread to my favs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok for those of you paying attention to this thread, I appreciate it. I have been modifying my sheet a bit, started adding prices of cars over 60k in the Used list when I can I will admit I have been neglecting the list the past few days. I have seen another list put out by someone with more stats and things like that. I am hoping to combine our lists (with permission of the other poster) but I do not know how long that will / may be. Also I have added a standard / premium field and have been updating as I acquire. By no means is this complete. I hope to put a new version up later tonight or tomorrow night.

Back