GT5 Car Review

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 14 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Esgaloth
Welcome to my GT5 Car Review Forum Thread. I'll be doing reviews on cars based on what the audiance wants me to review, you ask it, ill get back to you. Might even get a video, probably not though :P. So just make a request of any car as long as its under the following requirements.

1. NO MAZDA ROADSTERS OR MIATAS(Excluding the Roadster TC)
2. Classic Vettes are out of the Picture(Excluding the Premium One)
3. No Crappy Cars(That means anything thats as stupid as the MIATAS!!!)
4. It has to be a real car(Excluding GT Re-representations of Real Life Cars)
5. Premiums are the easiest so I'll do any of those...Except the MIATAS!!!
6. I hate PRIUS so don't even ask
7. I love reviewing race cars. I really like GT1's and LMP's

So have at it. I know that i have restrictions, but nobody really wants to hear about another miata. I swear they added ten more in Spec 2.0 cause they wont stay out of my Used Car Dealer...Also, if I do a Video for the Car, it'll be at the track that corresponds with that car

:gtpflag::gtplanet:

Last edited:
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Price: 4,750,000 Cr.
Top Speed: 7.5/10
Acceleration: 7/10
Handling: 6.5/10
Stability: 8/10
Braking: 6/10
Purchase Recomendation: No

Review
The Audi R10 acts as if it were an understeering version of the CLK-LM. Altough its a good all around car for offline, it doesn't live up to its name online. Its only good for running it stock offline if you want to challenge yourself on the 24 Hours of Le Mans race, or the Like the Wind series. Other than that, this car isn't worth the money it's priced at. It's mediocre at best and can hardly run with the R390. This car is a V8 Turbo Diesel, yet it's got the speed of a floating brick. It understeers badly and has the braking of a Star Destroyer. Its just no good. Compared to its Standard conterpart the R8 Race car, its no match.

Requested By: MasterSquidP4

Back