GT5 CE apparently out of stock at Amazon

• Thread starter Litzner
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Traverse City, MI, USA
Priest8
The Collectors Edition of Gran Turismo 5 looks like it is out of stock at the US Amazon.com. Luckily I pre-ordered mine well over a month ago.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6HEKQ/?tag=gtplanet-20

I know it say standard right next to it, but all the whole page changed with the CE went out of stock, if you look over at the Alert Me section on the right, it says the version is collectors.

So even with the delay people better put in there pre-order for the CE where ever they can find it.

(I wanted to put this in the GT5 section where it belongs, but am unable to post there yet)

Last edited:
Another case of a person without the 100 posts...the rule is in place to stop this. It's just stupid. If you need a thread, look, or ask a mod please.

Another case of a person without the 100 posts...the rule is in place to stop this. It's just stupid. If you need a thread, look, or ask a mod please.

Well I apologize, I thought this was information people would like to know. I was just trying to help :indiff:.

Or another case of someone trying to play moderator 💡

As has been said many times before, if you think a thread needs attention, use the report button rather than writing a rather unhelpful reply.

Well I apologize, I thought this was information people would like to know. I was just trying to help :indiff:.

We have a thread on the collectors edition, in the correct forum, that you can post in.

Threads like these are the reason the 100 post restriction is in place.

Your thougth process is supposed to go.
1. I have info on GT5 I must post
2. Oh, I can't post it in the GT5 forum as I don't yet have 100 posts.
3. Maybe there is an existing thread I can post it in.
4. Posts info in the correct place in an existing thread.

Most users seem to skip step 3 and make up their own step 3 which is, "oh, well then, I'll just create the new thread somewhere else." which invariably leads to it being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back