GT5 CE Chromeline Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter sevillafc43
  • 4 comments
  • 2,642 views
Messages
102
Messages
EnKatMedEnHat
Hello everyone. I recently bought GT5 like so many others, but i only bought the standart edition. And now ive regret that and i'd like to have the chromeline cars... So i was wondering, is there anywhere you can pay money to download the chromeline cars seperatly without buying a new CE?

I would be very grateful for an answer :-)

Sorry for my english..
 
No, or at least not yet. The CE cars for GTPSP were made available later (for free)
 
My first post! :)

I picked up the CE and got those 5 cars. Sorry but I don't think they'll be available any other way.

You also can't trade them(gift) or repaint them in the game, and you have limited tuning options.

Hope this helps!
 
Thanks for the help both of you, i just hope a DLC will be made for Chromeline cars and maybe also Stealth cars :)
 
I'd like the Stealth cars and Chrome Line cars to show up as DLC. They're badass. I only got the collector's edition and I'm lucky to have two stealths, the Mclaren F1 and Nissan GT-R GT500.. but I'd like them all. Must collect moar carz. lol
 
Back