GT5 Chevrolet Camaro SS “Edge Special” not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazda787
  • 2 comments
  • 903 views
Messages
3,404
United States
Virginia
Messages
bab2390
Hello I would like to know if anyone else is having any problem trying to use the Chevrolet Camaro SS “Edge Special” for any type of use. I tried to use it on a custom Mt.Aso track, but I had to quit the game after it was stuck on the moving clock cursor (tried twice with same results).
 
Hello I would like to know if anyone else is having any problem trying to use the Chevrolet Camaro SS “Edge Special” for any type of use. I tried to use it on a custom Mt.Aso track, but I had to quit the game after it was stuck on the moving clock cursor (tried twice with same results).

This has been asked before. If you have changed your wheels from OEM the game freezes. Revert back to stock. All other modifications are ok. Good luck 👍
 
Back