GT5 clean racing dedicated schedule

• Thread starter psousa
  • 1 comments
United States
Reno, NV
TeamSousa
My buddy and I race on a regular basis and we're looking for others with similar schedule and interest. We both race with a wheel (G27/DFGT) and we're looking for others to race with that also use a wheel although not required but clean racing is important (some tapping from time to time is ok but ramming someone into a rail or using them to make a corner is NOT cool, if this is how you race don't bother contacting me)!We like to race various cars, models and tracks, we use MIC's and we're in our late 30's and early 40's. We typically race short courses and sometimes longer ones if there enough of us in the room to make it fun. My PSN is Teamsousa and my buddy's is LiveWire11C. We're in Reno, NV (West coast, PST), our schedule is;

Monday's from 9pm to 11:30pm
Friday's from 9pm to 2:00am

We also race other days and times if we're both available, we are dedicated to the schedule above and have held these days and times for over a year!

We're looking to get a regular dedicated group together that would be available during the posted times. You don't need to be a pro, you just need to race clean, hope to hear from other clean racers!

My buddy and I race on a regular basis and we're looking for others with similar schedule and interest. We both race with a wheel (G27/DFGT) and we're looking for others to race with that also use a wheel although not required but clean racing is important (some tapping from time to time is ok but ramming someone into a rail or using them to make a corner is NOT cool, if this is how you race don't bother contacting me)!We like to race various cars, models and tracks, we use MIC's and we're in our late 30's and early 40's. We typically race short courses and sometimes longer ones if there enough of us in the room to make it fun. My PSN is Teamsousa and my buddy's is LiveWire11C. We're in Reno, NV (West coast, PST), our schedule is;

Monday's from 9pm to 11:30pm
Friday's from 9pm to 2:00am

We also race other days and times if we're both available, we are dedicated to the schedule above and have held these days and times for over a year!

We're looking to get a regular dedicated group together that would be available during the posted times. You don't need to be a pro, you just need to race clean, hope to hear from other clean racers!

Hey psousa, im Push from team NEMESIS(Drift team) I also live in reno and will be on the look out for your lobbies. I am 34 years old and enjoy clean driving.

Back