GT5 Corrupt Handling - FR cars understeer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 3 comments
  • 975 views

jus1029

Active Assetto Corsa enjoyer
Premium
Messages
5,255
Philippines
Manila
Messages
jkty1029
Before the "incident" happened, the system was normal. I did a little photoshoot and it involved some slides, no understeer whatsoever. The next time I booted up the game, I had an arcade race with a Caterham and, when I tried to do a 360 burnout, the car then became undrivable. (In addition, the pause menu doesn't show, yet it pauses normally) At first, I thought it was just a small bug, but when I booted one more time with a Toyota 86 on an online room, it wasn't a minor glitch. I tried drifting it, and it drifted as if it is an FF car.

I remember there was a thread before explaining [URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=272360]a similar situation with GT-R TC[/URL]. The solution is to start all over again. ALL OVER AGAIN?! I don't want to lose my cars, replays, XP's, etc.! Is there another solution? If not, add this to your things to fix, PD!
 
Can you export your save to a backup device (USB stick?), reinstall the game and then load your save? I've never tried that so it's a question, not a statement.
 
My family doesn't want to give me their 1 Terrabite or 500 MB USB to me. :grumpy:
Still, I want this to be fixed.
 
Last edited:
My family doesn't want to give me their 1 Terrabite or 500 MB USB to me. :grumpy:
Still, I want this to be fixed.

Holy moly! 1 Terrabite?!? Anyways, why not look around for a cheap memory stick to buy so you can back up?
 
Back