Would there be a way (thread, e-mail, whatever) to reach PD/Sony with reasonable claims regarding changes to the game?
With this in mind, I would like to be able to create 1 Section Tracks with and to e able to set at least the following 3 pre-set sizes: 100m; 400m and 1000m. This would be great for on-line drag races and to create on-line competitions.
An additional issue that I think would not be so hard to solve but now regarding the tuning options, is that it does not make sense that for different cars (be it by ERA, SIZE, POWER, etc) that the parts would cost the same.
With this in mind, I would like to be able to create 1 Section Tracks with and to e able to set at least the following 3 pre-set sizes: 100m; 400m and 1000m. This would be great for on-line drag races and to create on-line competitions.
An additional issue that I think would not be so hard to solve but now regarding the tuning options, is that it does not make sense that for different cars (be it by ERA, SIZE, POWER, etc) that the parts would cost the same.